DB Gear

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Asphalt Rocket, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Nica, is there any plans for hats, shirts or banner in the works. Please tell me yes.

2. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

I think that something is in the works. I dont know the details..I discussed this briefly with DB Boss today.

3. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

4. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

thats what I like to hear.

5. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

I will talk with the Boss....but I think banners are expensive to make. We shall see.

6. Nica

Nica Banned

Oh man I can't surprise you guys ;)

Yup, I'm looking into all of the aboves...even the Banners...it's all coming up guys.

We had our first Detailing Bliss Meet and things are definetly moving along on the right path.

There are lots of goodies coming up guys, trust me you won't be disapointed..but just be patient the forum has only been up for about a month and a half (closing on two months) and the forum is taking off like a rocket, all thanks to you guys.

I will do my best to keep the members pleased and intertained, but trust me soon all the features of the forum will be unvailed and the "prices" will be very satisfying :D

I'm glad to see some familiar faces here and most importantly I'm glad you guys like the forum.

7. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

I am sure the gear will be as good as quality as our detail skills. keep up the good and hard work for the forum.