Dangler and Demetri's Collection

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Dangler, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Dangler

Dangler Birth of a Detailer

Me and a buddy of mine have been detailing on the side for some time now. We recently combined our gear at our shop. We are in the process of going legit and starting up a little side business with hopes of one day making this our "day job".

Right now I'm an Engineer and Demetri is a Student and helps run the family business. We Detail on weekends right now and offer our growing customer base maintenance washes at night. We enjoy detailing, it's fun for us, and who wouldn't want to do something that is fun for a living...right?

here is the arsenal.

LSP's
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clay
    [​IMG]

Polish and glazes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Interior Cleaning Stuff
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Polishers (2x Flex Lightweight Rotaries and 2x PC's)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Overall (twin leave blowers)
    [​IMG]\

Wait there is more
    [​IMG]

Full case of Trim Shine <---stuff works great. When used on the engine bay, it blows customers minds...lol

[​IMG]

Behine the large pump sprayer are 500watt spot lights in a case, mini vac, grit guard pad cleaner, wire spool, (we have a larger vaccuum also)
    [​IMG]

Towels Towels and more Towels, and tons and tons of Pads. (We're set for a while) and we have two more buckets than what are shown in the picture.
    [​IMG]

Enjoy!!!

2. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

Very nice! Great collection of all good products

3. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Wow! Now put that stuff to use!

Great collection. I'm starting to thin mine down to products I use all the time.

Do you notice a significant difference between Barebones and Adam's UIC? I have both, and prefer the smell of barebones better. I think the super strong grape koolaid smell of UIC can be overpowering.

4. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I say you're off to a good start!

5. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Nice collection you have, and nice choice of LSPs and other products!

6. Dangler

We don't have barebones. I think you maybe confusing our Optimum car wash for barebones...not sure

I agree, UIC's scent it super strong, though smells good, can be overpowering.

Overtime, i'm sure out collection will thin out, we are new and are excited to try anything...lol

7. d00t

d00t Welcome to Detailing

Sweet collection!

8. kei169

kei169 Wax on..Wax off

Love that collection!

9. anbuzero

anbuzero DB Pro Supporter

nice collection, where in jersey are you guys located?

10. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

Great collection!

You have more polishes than me!!!

11. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

I just assumed that somewhere in the depths of all that stuff, there would be some barebones lol.

12. Denzil

Denzil Guest

That's quite the collection you two have going! I have a question though, are you thinking of doing detailing as your day job instead of being an engineer? :shead:

13. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

very nice stuff.

14. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Good setup, I just got those AG polish bottles, really like them!

15. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Very nice collection, I see you have some of the very nice products there! Even a pot of Crystal Rock!!!

16. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

Nice collection :thumb:

17. Dangler

To go from working behind a desk, doing nothing but 3D-parametric modeling on a computer, and reporting to a boss...to owning my own business where I'm one of the bosses, and get to work on cars with the potential to establish a client base of exotic cars....hell yeah!

I would still use my engineering skills to develop some inventions i have in my head, and I would have more time to do it.

Thanks! yeah i picked up the pot of CR from Richie Carbone...great deal i couldn't pass up. I have two coats on my car right now, and the depth of the shine is awesome

18. ahwil_lim

ahwil_lim Wax on..Wax off

nice collections

19. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

nice where you at in nj.

20. bvhbmw

bvhbmw Birth of a Detailer

Very nice collection! Almost looks like you could open a store! That shelving looks like it's buckling under the weight.

Do you have a favorite clay bar?