Danase Swirl Abolishers vs PB SSR's

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by Bunky, May 9, 2008.

1. Bunky

Bunky Guest

Is either product line better?

2. budman3

budman3 Birth of a Detailer

Poorboy's SSR2.5 is one of the best polishes with a PC. Very easy to use and doesn't take much to figure out how it works. The SSR2 and SSR3 are decent products but don't get used much by me, the SSR3 is too harsh (professional product) and the SSR2 has very little bite -- it's easier to use SRR2.5 instead. SSR1 is another nice final polish, run the machine on speed 6 right before you wipe it off to boost the gloss. On AG I have a mini tutorial which gives some suggestions on how to use the SSRs for maximum performance, I can post if up here if you'd like.

As for Danase, meh. If you notice there are only a few people that constantly rave about those products ... so it's hard to get an honest review of them.

3. RussECU

RussECU DB Forum Supporter

They are probrably pretty close to the same with maybe a little tweak in formulation. I have some samples of SA that I need to try.

4. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I agree with Budman, SSR2.5 and SSR1 are great polishes. With the PC, it cannot be beat. I've done some great correction with them. Not a finicky polish either, cold, warm, humid or dry, it works!!!

5. Brent

Brent Birth of a Detailer

I have been told they are very similar. The Swirl Abolishers were described to me as being PB SSR's but without the dusting.

6. blk45

blk45 Jedi Nuba

As stated, the SSR line is a great line. It performs well and is not finicky. I haven't used the Danase products, so I can't comment on them.