Dakota Car Bomb

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by Reflect, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

2. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

I have most of there scents. Good product,but I don't set it off all at once in one car (you would have a stroke) LOL. I spray a little in each car. These are very good also....

Squash Air - Detailed Image

3. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

I am saving my scruples for an ozone machine

4. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

much prefer ozone systems.. i am sure those have ozone in them like ozium..but seriously..those cans are the same type of stuff you see in bathrooms that spray set on a timer..do they work? yes but imo i would use one of the plug ins or two of them if the car has two sockets or i would just buy the machine..that way the car smells fresh and not largly covered up by the scent of those bombs or air fresheners..

the plug in lighter ozone generators like the ones sharper image used to have do a great job..esp for 20-30 bucks..but for serious smell i would buy the real deal and spend the 400-1000 if this was my business.. the dealers have them for a reason..b/c they work. plus you can charge a pretty penny for using it so it should pay for itself within 6 months. if not a couple. i think sheer has one.. it was a large system that pumps from a unit outside the car in through a window.. a big unit..

still for big time odors ozone is the only way to go.

5. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

6. Nica

Nica Banned

I agree, next thing on the list for me is an ozone unit. I've done a bit of reading on the units and all the reading I've done has been positive. I read one article where a certain type of ozone machine was used to remove the wild fire odor inside houses (can't recall exactly where in the world, but if I'm not mistaken it was in California, I think :shead:) and the results were extremely good, that article sparked the interested on more reading and I have to admit I'm impressed with the ozone units...just a matter of picking a particular unit that suits my need and a bit of time, is all.