Craftsman 1000W halogens $30 @ Sears

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by spK, Mar 1, 2009.

1. spK

spK DB Forum Supporter

Anyone looking for a set of 1000w halogen lights, Sears is having a sale on their 1000W craftsman dual setup lights for $30, just got my pair :)

Regular price is $40, so it's an okay deal.

2. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

I just bought a set with Tri pod from northern tool. I quess timming is everything. Thanks for the heads up...:thumb::thumb::thumb:

3. spK

spK DB Forum Supporter

4. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

NICE!!!! thanks for the heads up. i was just thinking about picking up a new set since mine are old and beat the effff up.

5. billyblooshoes

BTW do i have to order this on line only to get the sale price or can i run to my local sears and just pick them up there?

6. spK

spK DB Forum Supporter

Local sears, that's where i got mine.

7. billyblooshoes

nice thanks. gettin em tomorrow.

8. Denzil

Denzil Guest

That's the exact same set that I have... I think I have to purchase another set since my current ones are pretty beat up (another excuse to purchase a new set, hehe).

9. TheJakeR

TheJakeR Any Rag Vehicle Washer

do you guys like this set versus similar ones? I need to pick up a set of halogens to do some inspection work for my detailing, but haven't bought a light stand w/halogens yet.

Opinions?

If they are good, I'll probably pick one up this Saturday at sears.

10. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I think they're all pretty much the same. They're just light stands so there aren't all that many features to them. Good luck with your purchase! :)

11. Nica

Nica Banned

I would have to agree with Denzil, there just lights, I've been looking for the ones with a single light and still no luck :shrug: oh well keep on looking I suppose.

12. aznives3

aznives3 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

don't yours have independant switches to turn either or on if you only need one? unless you need the extra manouverability of just 1 or something...

13. Nica

Nica Banned

Yes, they do have the switch but I would rather have just a one head light stand, they aren't as bulky as the two headed stands that's all.