CR Spotless for Canadians

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Strs90, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Strs90

Strs90 Birth of a Detailer

2. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

How am I suposed to resist this????

3. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

thanks for the tip, i just ordered mine,......

man what an awesome deal, esp with all the extras it omes with

4. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

on a side note, what do 2 baga or resin cost? im wondering if its cheaper to buy a few kits since it comes with 2 refills and the resin in the tubes

5. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Don't make me cross the border up north by not pulling the trigger on this!

:p:

Seriously Duratys, you'd be crazy not to.

:thumb:

6. Duratys

http://www.detailersdomain.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=163

Dont worry....I was on that like a fat kid on a smartie.

7. Nica

Nica Banned

Wow what a deal...lol...I paid quite a bit for my unit :shakehead:

I wonder if there is a limit as to how many you can order...mmm...:shead: there is one way to find out :whistle:

8. Cyclo

Cyclo Birth of a Detailer

9. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

QUICK! Everyone order before Nica does or there won't be any left. Costco probably only has a few thousand of them!

10. Cyclo

Cyclo Birth of a Detailer

So, your saying that there will be a group buy then? What would shipping to the lower 48 be?

11. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

Sweet I have been holding off for a while. I am going to order mine tomorrow...haha a bit tipsy right now :p

12. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I so want to cry in jealousy. Damn, if only this had happened sooner when I was in Canada, I'd be all over this.

13. Strs90

I doubt anyone would be willing to do it. But if anyone in canada would be willing to ship me one to Florida I would be glad to pay for shipping and throw in some detailing supplies.. within reason.

14. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

The problem with that is it weights 53lb...shipping to Florida might be $200...

I ordered a few units but to different address's. Usually when they have a pricing error they honour the orders with only one unit...I hope I get mine!

15. Strs90

UPS Standard shows it in the $65-$75 range.. and as long as the customs value is below $100. I put in $99. :)

16. bongofett

bongofett Virgin Detailer

Just got my order late yesterday afternoon. I saw the price on the site last week, but thought it was an error and too good to be true... but SEEING IS BELIEVING!

I ordered 2 units, as ordering an extra unit was cheaper than buying replacement resin or cartridges. I also called my friend who order a couple units the same time I did and he got his order too.

Costco may be blowing them out or possibly its a web error...either way a GREAT DEAL!

:mounty:

17. Duratys

PM sent

18. Scott's Mobile Detailing

Scott's Mobile Detailing Welcome to Detailing

Hey...let me know what you find out on the Spotless rinse....i mite buy one from you if you get a bunch!

19. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Yeah, if somehow us Americans can get this from our Canadian neighbors and can still save some money, I'd be interested in purchasing a unit as well. I'm really curious how much the shipping will kill us.

20. Scott's Mobile Detailing

Scott's Mobile Detailing Welcome to Detailing

ya...if someone checks up on this ...that would be awesome!!! :)