Converting an angle grinder into a polisher

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by bradleyheathhays, Jul 4, 2021.

  1. bradleyheathhays

    bradleyheathhays New Member

    Is there a conversion spindle that lets a regular angle grinder turn a 7" polishing pad, basically converting it into a polisher? If so, what is the part called and where can I find it?


Share This Page