COMING SOON: Kwazar Products Double Action Sprayer

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Jun 8, 2010.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

[​IMG]

Kwazar Products – Durable double-action manual action and electronic sprayers and excessories

These extremely durable hand sprayers and backpack sprayers are imported from Europe and use chemical resistant VITON seals for long life and functionality. The Double-action pump makes spraying easier by releasing fluid on the release of the trigger as well as the pull of the trigger. Now you can apply your product with double the efficiency and the ergonomic design fits your hand perfectly. The fine mist to full stream adjustable nozzle make the sprayers ideal for every project from HazMat clean up to household cleaning to fine misting for agricultural purposes. These are ultra-efficient, durable, high-quality sprayers. Now you can order any of the Mercury Pro+, Venus Pro+, Hermes 2 and Orion Pro+ products directly from vortech.

[​IMG]

Mecury Pro + Sprayer Bottles

[​IMG]
    Viton Seals/Double Action Trigger

Available colour coding
    Unique double-action trigger head means a constant, fine spray with half the effort. The essential seals are resistant to most commonly used chemicals.
    The Cleaning Line family of Mercury PRO+ manual sprayers is a series of small professional sprayers, ranging from 0.5L to 1.0L for washing and cleaning. They are mainly earmarked for home use but also, e.g. in filling stations or in medical facilities. They are simple to use and very efficient. Their high quality and Viton seals guarantee fault- free operation.

MSRP - $15.99 (0.5 Liter)- $17.99 (1 Liter)

Venus Pro +

[​IMG]

Pro+ sprayers contain features specifically designed to enhance their value to the professional cleaning market.
    The family of Venus PRO+ compression sprayers is a series of small professional sprayers, ranging from 1.0L to 2.0L for aplication and cleaning. They are mainly earmarked for home use but also, e.g. in filling stations or in medical facilities. They are simple to use and very efficient. Like their manual brother Mercury, their high quality and Viton seals guarantee fault-free operation.

Video of the Mecury Pro + in action
    <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TCFPWVJHU3g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TCFPWVJHU3g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Close up video of the Mecury Pro +

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PYI0LLlcFLA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PYI0LLlcFLA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

[​IMG]

3 pack at $44.95

[​IMG]

6 pack at $80.95

Click Here to Order Your Kwazar Mercury Pro + Trigger Sprayers

2. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Nice, would be great for something like clay lube where I tent to use alot...dual action would help out there...

3. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

Very cool phil. Someone had posted about these recently and they caught my eye. When will you be carrying them?

4. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Very cool, will be getting some big sprayers for sure!

5. cleanfiend

cleanfiend Jedi Nuba

nice! intro sale?:thinking:

6. detailersdomain

if they let me I will run an intro sale.

Looks like first week of July.

7. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Very nice!

8. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

We love you, Phil!!!

9. acc1079

acc1079 Guest

oohhhhhhhhhhh

aaaahhhhhhhhhhh

very nice!!

10. Carlover101

Carlover101 Virgin Detailer

what the heck is the difference between these and the regular viton sealed pump sprayers I get locally for 8 dollars? 16 dollars for a sprayer?
    ?

11. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

no fing way!!!!!!!!!! . dam i ask... phil gets!!!!!!! what an awesome supplyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!....

12. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

that was me:applause:

13. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Phil is the man !!!!!!

14. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

im for sure getting a bunch of these bottels.. they look very cool.

15. detailersdomain

its in the sprayers its a double pump action.

16. Mindflux

Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

dang that's a spendy sprayer

17. detailersdomain

figure you will never buy another bottle again unless you need another one for something else ;)

18. Mindflux

Or until the viton seals go out from Meg's APC+ (which I've had several bottles go this way).

:sorry:

19. detailersdomain

well if it goes I will send you another, I believe these will be warrantied to certain point.

20. Mindflux

I'd love to see/feel the double pump sprayer.. I was using one of my cheapy spray heads with viton rings and I couldn't spray fast enough because I didn't let the handle 'come back' full stroke so when I'd squeeze again it wouldn't have any power behind it.

:shrug: