Cleaning the shower

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by tallgntlmn, Nov 5, 2015.

1. tallgntlmn

tallgntlmn New Member

So, I detailed my car with a buddy of mine last spring. He says "hey, you know one of those Uber carpet brushes can be used on the shower" and I was like "seriously, because I hate cleaning the shower." I then made the mistake of telling my girlfriend, "hey, I can use the Porter Cable to clean the shower so it has more uses than just the cars." Well now we have bought a house and it has a white shower that needs cleaning with a clear glass door which likes to keep water spots. Perhaps if I use the PC to clean the shower and get it nice and shiny, I will be able to use it on my black MINI without grief. :)

I have a collection of stuff for the car, but am not sure if I can use any of it on the shower. I've got the following products: Prima Swirl, Epic, Amigo. Kenotek glass cleaner, Sonax Fallout, and maybe a couple others. I have green, blue, black, orange Uber pads.

With that all said, what products would be recommended for cleaning a white tile shower and glass door? Searching doesn't really produce great results but it seems that household cleaning is a use for the PC and I made the mistake of touting that when I bought it. All ideas are appreciated. TIA.

2. okay65829

okay65829 Active Member

Best cleaner that I have found for grout and floor tile has been hydrogen peroxide mixed with baking soda and a soft brush. Sonax fall out works well if you have hard water as well. It's just expensive for use on something as durable as a showrr

3. tallgntlmn

tallgntlmn New Member

I'll try that once I get the brush. I assume a slower speed on the PC?