Clay Magic - $12.99 at AutoZone

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by krshultz, Dec 12, 2008.

1. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

Don't know if all the stores are carrying it now, but I bought a Clay Magic kit for $12.99 at AutoZone this morning. Came with a bottle of clay lube too, which I haven't bothered to try, since I've gone to ONR in a spray bottle.

2. carguy461

carguy461 Two Bucket System Washer

Is it the blue clay? I will have to check it out tommorrow, I have a couple around my house... Thanks for the heads up//:applause2:

3. cupcakez

cupcakez Any Rag Vehicle Washer

mines been having it. first saw it like 3 years ago and got it :). its like a 100g clay

4. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

It was the blue clay.

It wasn't what I'd call a great big clay bar, but when I get the larger ones, I always break those up into thirds or fourths anyway.

5. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I have been buying these for years. Great stuff at a great price!

6. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

It's a little hard (not as soft as Pinnacle clay bar), but it works well and does the job right. Best of all it's inexpensive, and available locally when you need it fast...
    Last time I bought it from Autozone it was $10.99 (I think it was the summer of 2008)...

7. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

I use it too. I like the price and that big 8 once bar. I buy mine at wally world like slanguage would say...lol...:thumb:

8. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

what! they are $12 i bought it last year for $10. Prices are really going up. It's a very good clay though!