Choosing the Next einszett Product To Be Imported

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Michael @ einszett, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Gemini13

Gemini13 Obsessive Detailer

Holy crap, how about everything. LOL :D

Vinyl Gel
    Intensive Plastic Care
    Multi-Wash & Tar Remover

2. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Definitely will let you know when I get more playtime with them. Thanks for your response.

3. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

You know how many times I have looked at that catalogue?
    I know what I want from there, and it's a BIG list.

4. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Transparent Protective Wax would be a very nice product to have!

5. Gemini13

Gemini13 Obsessive Detailer

I've decided to jump on the 1z bandwagon big time. I love the line. In fact I was going to speak with you about the set you have up in your thread.

6. Michael @ einszett

Michael @ einszett DB Certified Manufacturer

Great, I've noted all your suggestions. Thanks!

Have a great weekend!

7. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

not looking to switch polishes but other products im up for testing out, got klima cleaner thing by recomendation of Jason and it worked very well, got second can but didnt use it yet, other one did good job and still no smell from vents

8. fricker66

fricker66 Birth of a Detailer

Very cool pdf of products there. Too many to determine which one I'd want next... I'll spend a little more time on the listing to see what I can narrow down. I agree with the previous posts, I really enjoy the current Einszett products I have on hand. Great stuff.

9. PCD_Peter

PCD_Peter Virgin Detailer

Been dying to try some 1z products.

Some of that rally matte black paint, and undercarriage coating would be nice.

3M undercoating seems to get too messy too fast every time i use it, and the paint seems like a good solution for some parts going on my miata project...:whistle:

10. Michael @ einszett

Michael @ einszett DB Certified Manufacturer

I would like to see the Matte black paint introduced and bring the Silber Spray back. We are looking into both of those - especially the Silver Spray which we had to pull off the market. If we re-introduce, it will be probably become available everywhere except California.