chemical guys order

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by cleanfiend, Nov 4, 2009.

1. cleanfiend

cleanfiend Jedi Nuba

i just got my small order of cwg and speedwipe, both in 16oz. I was wondering if chemical guys usually ships a sprayer top with their quick detailers and spray waxes because i was a little disappointed to find no sprayer top with my speedwipe.

2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Birth of a Detailer

I always did when I lived back East and they shipped me stuff.
    Just call Paul and tell him you didn't get any , he'll make it right!

3. cleanfiend

cleanfiend Jedi Nuba

alright, will do. thanks for the quick response

4. cleanfiend

cleanfiend Jedi Nuba

i just got off the phone and they said that they would ship me some bottles, so im happy. just hope that they get here soon

5. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Birth of a Detailer

Glad to help glad you got it worked out. Bob,

6. cleanfiend

cleanfiend Jedi Nuba

has anybody else had this same thing happen to them? im curious as to whether this kind of thing happens frequently.

7. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Let's see some pics!

8. ahwil_lim

ahwil_lim Wax on..Wax off

its not surprised ... CG is very busy ... will left out sometimes ...

For my case, I supposed to have 1 free 16oz item from them due to my order more than USD 100 (on promotion), however, they didnt send me anything lol ... I cant claim to them bcoz im living in Indonesia, I do not think that they willing to send me again due to high shipping cost to my country.

Yes, you supposed to get the free spray head ... I got mine too :)

Gluck

9. Cleaning Fool

Cleaning Fool Birth of a Detailer

Yes, Ive gotten some things with no sprayer

10. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

It should always come with a bottle cap and a sprayer. It is possible that since you ordered a bottle of shampoo, which doesn't come with a sprayer obviously, the packer was doing your order fast and simply forgot about the Speed Wipe needing a sprayer.

I read horror stories about CG customer service, but found them all to be completely bogus. CG is usually VERY accommodating to me. Sometimes when I order something that is not on the website, such as the Citrus Wash Wheel & Rim Cleaner, they will specifically make it for me and then send it out! The "Born On" date is the same day as the shipping day !!!!

11. cleanfiend

cleanfiend Jedi Nuba

ok so, supposedly the spray bottles, or whatever they were going to ship to me, was supposed to be shipped thursday of last week, but i have yet to receive a package in the mail....its been more than a week.

does anyone know how i can contact paul because i feel like the woman that handles customer service there just doesnt care...its like talking to a brick wall.

Maybe ill just have to stick to ordering from the forum sponsors from now on. At least i know that they can provide excellent service and that they will actually take care of something