Chemical Guys ONE

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by FMINUS, Nov 6, 2007.

1. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

I parked my car at work and the sprinklers hit it.... HARD WATER!!!!! 2500 miles on the odometer now.....

I have NEVER washed my car since I bought it, I simply did not have the time, Ive been working and doing other peoples cars... Ive been only using CG ONE to "wash" my car.

Below is how well the CG ONE worked. (I wanted to get rid of as much as I could so the spots didnt set in until my FIRST WASH this morning)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then this morning I washed the car!

[​IMG]

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

looks good, i am very interested in one, it looks like a neet product.
    How well does it work on vehicals that have a little more dirt on them?

3. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Thats EXACTLY what it was meant for!

4. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I have a full bottle of CG ONE and have not yet used it. Looks like you have to shake it like a saltshaker though, there is some junk on the bottom that is just easily shaken up.

Must try it one day!

5. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

All the sediments dont have to be shaken up in order for it to work correctly. I have been told by Paul that it works better if you leave the bottle in the sun for a while. (THE CAR MUST BE COOL IN ORDER TO USE THIS PRODUCT)

6. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

It works great! I used it for the first time on my Stealth the other day. I thought it looked a "little" dusty and figured I'd try it out (I bought it on a reccomendation from none other than FMINUS). Well I was amazed at everything about this product. Amazed at how easy it was to use, Amazed at the amount of dirt it got off the car that I didn't even realize was there (I went through several MFs), and really AMAZED at the shine it left behind when you went back and buffed it off! I got the 16oz and now I want the GALLON! :righton:

FMINUS, Damn bro the car looks great with only CG One, but I expected nothing less from the master!

7. P1et

Good info right there, didn't know to let it sit in the sun for a bit...

8. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

I have it, never tried it though.

9. OrngeZ

OrngeZ Birth of a Detailer

ONE is definitely a great wash product....I had to do the same with the g/f's car...sprinklers hit it bad and took the waterspots right off...just so you guys know CG also carries a waterspot remover for more set in waterspots...its a gel based de-liming agent...ask for it over the phone when you place your next order with them

10. woodenshoes

woodenshoes Virgin Detailer

looks like a really nice product. too bad they don't ship to Canada, or anywhere else outside the US :mad:

11. Calgarydetail

contact chirs(eshine), he will be able to help you;). It may cost you a buck or two more since he has to import it but im 99% surehe can get it

12. P1et

eShine pulling through as usual!

13. Calgarydetail

there is now a canadian retailer. You can always check him out. P.s where in alberta are you from?

14. Nica

Nica Banned

mmmmm...that's one fine machine...love the appereance the BMW's give :worship:

Vehicle is looking great there FMINUS :applause2:

15. Divine Detail

Divine Detail DB Pro Supporter

I dont think there is any problem with that right now in Calgary!!

16. Nica

Nica Banned

Yea -20C...:cold: I knew this smilie would come in handy

17. RussECU

RussECU DB Forum Supporter

Its cold here too! I had to wear jeans and a short sleeve shirt.:catfight:

18. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

I think he means it must be a cool car like a M5 or Porche or something like that :rollinglaugh:.

19. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

-20c??? Its like -0.5C in Norway :p

20. Calgarydetail

this must be killing you carlos, i know how well you do in cold :p:... im sure you have a nie big parka on while sitting at your desk :missy: