Chemical Guys Metal Shine

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by E-Money, Mar 9, 2010.

1. E-Money

E-Money Birth of a Detailer

I know someone has had or uses this product. I am just curious if anyone can tell me the consistency of this product? I am looking for a metal shine with some body to it. Unlike for example Surf City Garage's Aluminum Polish. Any input is appreciated.

2. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

It's fairly liquidy. I like it for what it is, though!

3. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

If you want a thicker metal polish Opt Metal Polish is somewhat thick and works great.

4. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

:agree: I like that fact that optimum is thicker and not so runny.

5. Handz

Handz Obsessive Detailer

I that the CG metal Polish has a liquid consistency so you can use it with a powerball easier.

6. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

I think Opt. Metal Polish is XMT 360!!! Metal Shine is some dope shiz!

For chrome though, nothing beats Deep Finish Chrome... the stuff literally looks like chocolate pudding! But the finish it amazing!

7. cleanfiend

cleanfiend Jedi Nuba

and it smells nice unlike most other metal polishes.

8. christian900se

christian900se Obsessive Detailer

I never thought about it, but that makes a lot of sense! XMT 360 is amazing on metal; everything from chrome to aluminum can be brought up to a great shine with some protection added. Opt. and XMT do smell, look, and feel very similar but both work great.

9. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

I've yet to find anything I like more than Autosol for any metal polishing...