Cheap Meguiar's Products

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Reflect, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

I went to a car show down in Long Beach Island over the summer and saw they had a Meguiar's tent, so I decided to go over as I wanted to pick up a couple products. I got Interior APC for ~$11 dollars and Mild Clay for dirt cheap as well. For some reason I thought it was a Meguiar's promotional thing and I never looked into it, but there are stickers on the top of the products directing me to this company. I checked into it, and it seems like they have really good deals on most of the Meguiar's stuff. If it's the same guy I met at the show he's a good guy, bashed on Ibiz a little and made me laugh. I've never ordered over the phone or through e-mail, especially through this company, but I'd imagine they are somewhat reliable since they were hosted at a major Corvette car show.

firstplaceautollc.com

For questions or to order products call:
    First Place Auto LLC
    732-610-1256
    Eatontown, New Jersey
    Or email us at firstplaceautollc@verizon.net

2. Reflect

Damn 57 views and no comments eh? Nobody loves me.

3. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

The prices are pretty good if you live close, otherwise I think that shipping would kill it. I think the prices at ADS are a bit lower and the seem to have newer stock. I would imagine that they do promos at the show, cause APC is $14 on the site.

4. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I think Sneek is right. Good deals if you can pick it up right then and there, otherwise ADS is probably the place for you.

5. Reflect

I should really find out how close that is to my town.

6. edwinbong

edwinbong DB Forum Supporter

booo sucks for west coast

7. Reflect

I'd rather have Chemical Guys close than Meguiar's. Especially because they have beer. We'll see when 3M buys them out.

8. mb43

mb43 Obsessive Detailer

That APC seems like a good deal, I'd buy it if I thought I'd ever use it.

9. Reflect

I use it primarily on the interior. I was surprised at the amount of grime I pulled out of the car that I thought was "clean".