cheap Crystal Rock!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by pektel, Nov 29, 2008.

1. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

on ebay. 2 left for Buy It Now for 800 USD. With the 30% microsoft live cashback deal, you get 240 back. That makes your total purchase for a tub of CR.... $560. Now, the percentage varies. And there are limits to the max cash back. I can't remember off hand what the limits are. I think it's in the neighborhood of $250 per transaction. Do a google search or something to find out the specifics of the program.

free shipping.

make sure you confirm the microsoft thing. I haven't done it yet, but this would make CR a freaking STEAL.

ebay link:

eBay Motors: Swissvax Crystal Rock with extras and additonal 10% off (item 260320871974 end time Dec-03-08 13:43:52 PST)

Thought I'd let you guys know, in case someone is on the fence about purchasing CR.

2. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Hey thats our BMWguy206. He's a good guy I've delt with him before and just talked to him once in a while...Can't go wrong...:thumb:

3. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Sweet deal.Thanks for the info.

4. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Hey, You have 100 posts...:100post:...Nice going...:applause:

5. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

Wow thats a good deal thanks for posting!!!!

6. rtrt2889

rtrt2889 Birth of a Detailer

Does anyone know how the "Live Search Cash back" work? Do I just buy something that is eligible for the cash back and pay with paypal, and I automatically get the cash back?

Edit: Nvm, I get it now. :headbang:

7. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Ya,and it just so happened to be posted at the exact time you posted on this thread.Is that karma? :cool:
    Anyways thanks for noticing.

8. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

So fill the rest of us in.:shead:

9. rtrt2889

1) Go to live.com Live Search
    2) search "swiss vax crystal rock"
    3) In the grey sponsor area, find the ebay link with the "cash back bonus" next to it
    4) Click on the link and it'll take you to ebay.
    5) Everything that you use "Buy it now" to buy will qualify for a cash back
    6) You must use paypal and have a live cashback account which you can make with your live.com account
    7) Then you'll get your cash back.

I have not tried it, but I will soon.

:applause2:

Edit: It works! I bought something that qualify. It was 29.99 and I got 9.00 cash back.

10. spK

spK DB Forum Supporter

I think its $200 max cash back PER transaction.

11. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

So how do you know how much you get back before your commited to buy?
    I'd buy it for $560

12. rtrt2889

Yes it should. After you click "Buy it now", before you hit the "Continue" button, it tells you how much you will be getting back.

I am getting $4.65 for some stuff i just bought. It is now pending on my account. It takes 60days for the money to get into your paypal account.

13. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

If someone picks this up, they should send the finder of this deal a small sample...

:D