Charlie the karate chimp

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by joep, Feb 25, 2008.

1. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

2. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

He was on TV about 2 months ago....he is good..but I think I can take him...

Al

3. joep

be sure to put it on youtube..btw who takes time out to teach a chimp karate :shakehead:

4. joep

Bump ...lol ;) :p:

5. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

:giggle:

6. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

I can't wait do see this one. Al vs the Karate Chimp.
    :gidiup:

7. joep

Here you go Gary,

AL is going to be fighting the Karate Chimp on A&E channel next year series........so watch for him...

8. joep

Bump for AL ..
    Al do you have a date/time when the show will air ?:whistle:

9. Al-53

Joe....many moons ago our unit was dropped in the jungles of Rhwanda to fend off a coup...while I was walking in the jungle we came across some Gorilla's....and there was a huge silverback that was the pride leader....we stared each other down..he charged me..we wrestled for a half hour...I pinned him ...and stuck my finger in his ear...he gave in...after that...he would do as I said..he carried my pack for 25 miles...and got food for me..

So I know I can take the wimpy karate chimp even at my age now...BRING IT ON...I will give him a roundhouse kick and bite his ear off...and have him say uncle....he may not even fight me as he may have heard of Al the Gorilla fighter....

AL

10. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

lol, :loud: sound like some big talk Al. I thing it's going to be a good match. :thumb:

11. Al-53

Gary....here is a film we took of the Gorilla group..see that big silverback...well I owned him after he tried to take me....so no little karate chimp is going to hurt me...

YouTube - Rwanda Gorilla Silverback Beats Chest

he was tuff..but he met his match...I did a few Bruce lee moves on him and it was over...he tapped out and I was the winner..

Al

12. joep

:lol2::lol2:

lol..you know how rumors get around the gorrilla community..

13. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

I'm really getting worried for Al now. I think he may be getting to over confident. :shakehead: I heard the karate chip bite the balls right off of his last challenger. :yikes: That's got to heard.

14. Al-53

Gary..ever hear of a athletic cup..lets see him bite thru that....That chimp is a wimp....

Plus I got a call last night from the chimps trainer..i think Joe P called him and told of the match being set up...he knows who I am ..The Gorilla Fighter..so he said I need to have one hand tied and also be blind folded to have a even match...He said the chimp has been shaking since he heard its me wanting to fight him...

Whats the barber say after a haircut...NEXT...

Al