CG Pro-Polish and EZ Creme Glaze

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by ptirmal, May 8, 2009.

1. ptirmal

ptirmal Virgin Detailer

Have these two products that I never used. Would like to trade for a carnuba. Maybe a sampler size of something like supernatural.

2. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Definitely try EZ Creme Glaze before you trade it! What a fantastic product...

3. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

true that. On polished surface it is very hard to beat this combo - EZ Creme---Jetseal 109---Pete's 53.

4. ptirmal

ptirmal Virgin Detailer

You guys make me want to keep it but I don't have any decent carnubas, only sealants which wouldn't be good to use on top of the glaze... Maybe I should just go ahead and buy some decent carnuba to top ez creme glaze.

Either way if anyone wants the pro-polish or the glaze for a trade of something let me know, I'm open to offers.

5. odgaard

odgaard Birth of a Detailer

exact combo im going to do on my m3 once i have time to polish her. a detailers car is always dirty haha

6. Dsoto87

Dsoto87 Jedi Nuba

Your really missing out man. EZ creme is one of the best glazes to go under a sealant. It clean slightly, fills slightly, but really amps up the gloss. Its an acrylic based glaze, not oil based. You should have no problem with bonding.

Being that I have a silver car, I have used quite a few sealants and have not experienced one problem using EZ Creme under any of these.

Try it out. Its great stuff.

7. GLuXuRy

GLuXuRy Birth of a Detailer

ill add another thumbs for for the CG eZ glaze

8. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

I agree. I got a sample from Cotter An Excellant product. Give it a shot...:agree::agree::agree: