1. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

Has anyone used this before? Im looking for a cheaper alternative to P21s. Looks like this MIGHT be it. Wondering how it compares strength wise.

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

it looks interesting, according to them it is safe on wheels but wil make them shine.
    Im crious as to how well it works. It would take alot to beat out p21s, esp in the saftey department

3. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

I will have some in soon, I will do a review for you guys ;)

4. Calgarydetail

do you have a giant straw that connect you to chemical guys plant :rolleyes:... it seems like you have everything from them....

5. pirex

Oh, you know. Starting up a webshop in Norway ;)

DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD? :eek:

6. Calgarydetail

interesting, you will have to keep us posted as to how things go

7. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

KT can basically drink their chemicals through a straw straight from the chemical guy's place :p haha just kidding

8. pirex

I will keep you guys posted! Good deal for detailingbliss members will come ;)

9. Nica

Nica Banned

Sweet...looking forward to it pirex. Keep us posted..hey I got some questions for you buddy, I'll PM you though.

10. eShine

eShine Guest

I too use P21S Gel, it is the only Wheel Cleaner that cleans my white Powdercoated wheels great and does not harm them. It is pricey but so are the wheels. I'm all ears for a review on the CG product though!

[​IMG]

11. Nica

Nica Banned

Man what a tease you are Chris, you cant just post pictures of the front...where's the rest ;)

12. D&D Auto Detailing

Nice Cobra ya got there Chris. Some old pictures of my GT, Ive taken everything off since then.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. eShine

eShine Guest

Nice GT D&D. Here are a few more pics on my 96 Cobra. Unfortunately I decided to “Freshen it up” a bit last year and it is now one year later and it has not seen the road. I will have it running this weekend and likely get a few miles on it before it gets stored. I initially wanted to just powdercoat the Valve covers and install the supercharger but that turned into a complete disassembly and restoration (While keeping the perfect paint in tact)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then decided to go from great to "WTF was I thinking"....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. D&D Auto Detailing

God damn that is badass!

15. Nica

Nica Banned

WOW :eek: I got more then I asked for...under the hood under the skirt...she's nakd!!!!

Man I love your garage/warehouse/play area lol...so um...when can I come over and play :(

16. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Wow is all i can say.. :D

17. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

I use the Blue Citrus wheel cleaner from AG. Its good I like it, nothing mind blowing. (I havent really found a cleaner that I LOVED) P21S Gel I is my favorite because its so gentle, but not worth the price.

I just use soap and water!

18. D&D Auto Detailing

I need something for customer cars. P21S is good, but too expensive.

19. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Whats awesome about the CG cleaner is that you can dilute up to 3:1 (water to solution) ratio and it will still work. 1:1 is still pretty strong.

So 1 gallon will yield 2 gallons of spray at $17 bucks.... :)

20. D&D Auto Detailing

Would you say the CG straight is stronger then P21s?