CG MF 70/30 silk banded towels

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by acc1079, Aug 17, 2009.

1. acc1079

acc1079 Guest

2. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

I have some of those and They are a great towel...Go for it...:thumb:

3. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

That's a steal, these towels are hands down my favorites!

4. BrendanS

BrendanS Welcome to Detailing

Damn now I gotta order some, anybody have experience with shipping to Canada?

5. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Thats insanely cheap on some awesome towels. I just ordered a couple!

6. barrym

barrym DB Forum Supporter

+1

Definitely my favorite MF towels.

7. Solidsnake

Solidsnake Jedi Nuba

They look amazing! I'm getting them!

8. michakaveli

michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

they look similar to the towels from Obsessive Detail

9. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Sucks that shipping kills some of the deals, if it was not so much for shipping I would buy alot more from CG. I get most of my CG stuff from Detailed Image.

10. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

i've got a bunch of those. they are my favorite MF towels. i like them even more than the super plush tropi care ones

11. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Very nice price on those!!!

12. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

I am going to agree with all about those towels, hands down one of the better all around towels I have got to use in the past few years..

13. JM604

JM604 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I'd like to know as well...

14. anbuzero

anbuzero DB Pro Supporter

Just placed one order of those the other day. if theyre as good as everyone says ill be placing 2 more :thumb:

15. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

You will be placing two more...:thumb:

16. JM604

For those living in Canada - Vancouver specifically, this info may be of use. Customer service quoted about $20 shipping via USPS. This was on just one order (12 MFs). I haven't decided yet whether or not to order some...

17. BrendanS

LOL i got quoted $49.57 for shipping to Vancouver but thats 36 of those towels, two drying towels, a gallon of MF rejuvenator, and two 16oz products...

18. JM604

Yeah, it sucks the shipping sorta kills the deal... =(

Oh well. I probably shouldn't be buying anymore anyway hehe

19. acc1079

acc1079 Guest

Xfactor - I would say the gallon and 2 16oz things is probably what drove up the price on ya with that one.

Its to bad you guys dont know anyone close to the border that could get it shipped there for you. Unfortunately, I am down in TN so no help to you. You may even be able to contact one of the dealers for CG in Canada and see if you can work something out with them. If you both put your orders in at the same time, I would imagine it would be good enough for them to make a larger order for the towels, which would save you alot on shipping. Just an idea.

20. BrendanS

Thanks for the suggestion, I normally just get my gallon size products shipped to a shipping depot in Point Roberts WA. It's $11 only to ship to there. But luckily Ty (Lifemal) was able to help us out. I combined my order with Ken and ordered some towels for a couple other guys too.

JM604: Sorry bud, ordered before I knew you wanted some.