CG EZ Cream Glaze

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by vrwm, Jan 3, 2008.

1. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

If I put on EZ Cream Glaze before I put on JS 109 would I see a loss in the durability or would it make no difference?

2. 2KLS1

2KLS1 Birth of a Detailer

I believe EZ Creme Glaze is suppose to be sealant friendly so you should be fine.

3. DieselMDX

DieselMDX Obsessive Detailer

yup it is nano so it should actually help

4. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Thanks, I'm going to put my order in for some EZ Glaze pretty soon. :thumb:

5. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

The best my trook ever looked was after a single application of EZ Creme Glaze...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Man P1et that looks incredible!!! And all you had on it was EZ Creme...WOW!

7. GigaFlow

GigaFlow Two Bucket System Washer

Is EZ Cream a type of wax?

Du i must use a wax over EZ Cream?

The car looks incredible!!!

8. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Its a Glaze, don`t have any durability. So you need to top it with a wax or sealent.
    Its just for extra looks :D

9. GigaFlow

GigaFlow Two Bucket System Washer

EZ Glaze is now added to my list :woot:

10. P1et

Thanks! I was actually applied over a two week old layer of Pete's '53.

Please top your EZ Creme Glaze! It does NOT bead WHATSOEVER and it will RILE you up!!!

11. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

That truck looks wicked!

Actually the Ez Creme Glaze does add some protection, but not a whole lot. I like to top it with 50/50. I'm gonna try some Jetseal over it once it warms up a bit here.

12. 02CAMSS

02CAMSS Jedi Nuba

You and fminus get some nice results with there stuff.I tried alot of there items and was Extremely dissapointed.I am thinking about trying a few more just to see if I missed something.

13. richy

richy Guest

I'd like to hear from someone who has used both EZ and RMG to compare. I was thinking of trying Danese's glaze next, so I'm interested in hearing about that too.

14. ggk

ggk Jedi Nuba

danese wet glaze is ez cream. they are the same product fro what i hear.

15. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Do you know if the durability of the glaze will affect the durability of 109. Because if the glaze is under and it deteriorates, would the top layer come off too, or not have a strong bond directly to the paint therefore affect the durability of the 109. Fminus told me that he thinks it would affect durability, but he had no concrete evidence. I guess I'm just going to have to test it?:whistle::joint: I have seen some great looking cars with the glaze under and the 109 on top, but maybe I should try the 109 then the glaze on top, but I was gonna do sealant then wax so should I just throw glaze one the window? Opinions?

16. JLs Detailing

I've used both and although not by much I do like EZ creme better. With that being said RMG looks great on blacks and reds but EZ seems to look good on any color I have used it on. On dark cars I would say that Wet Mirror Finish could rival RMG.

17. JLs Detailing

vrwm I used WMF under 109 and then topped it with Megs #16 on my Volvo XC90 (pics are on here) and have seen absolutely no degredation of the LSPs. I guess you would consider WMF a glaze:confused: although I'm not sure.

18. P1et

What I love about EZ Creme Glaze is that you can use it both under and on top of a wax. So if you really want, put a layer of wax down, top it with Creme Glaze and then slap on another layer of wax.

19. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Thanks for the info Wolf looking forward to using the Glaze.:thumb:

Thanks P1et, So I could put the layer of Glaze anywhere I want. Good to know? as for the results did it look better with the glaze at the top or in between coats, or did it not make a difference?

20. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

I really like topping my carnuaba with ez creme right before a car show to give the paint that extra pop.