CG Diablo wheel gel

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Spyral, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

2. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

hm...looks like i'll have to take a trip down to CG to see whats up with this new wheel gel!

3. green dimnd

green dimnd Birth of a Detailer

It's only on the U.K. site, it's strong, and it's red. I'm having deja vu.

4. barrym

barrym DB Forum Supporter

I've been waiting on this for a few weeks now too. It was supposed to launch two weeks ago (according to their Twitter page), but it's not on the site yet.

5. acc1079

acc1079 Guest

Ive been doing the same thing. Checking every day, hoping it would be up. Still no go. Someone email them and ask them for an ETA.

6. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

I was about to say, looks like its in a different country right now..the price looks good though even with the currency exchange.

7. anbuzero

anbuzero DB Pro Supporter

looks promising :) i swear their products are like crack i see a new one and im already scratching my neck lol

8. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

I would give Paul a call to see if he has it. Typically, they take forever to add a new product on the US site. For example, CW&C and Sticky Wheel Gel was being sold for almost a year here before they added it to the US site.

9. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I thought they would update it as they were Twitter crazy about it. Hmmm so I wonder if this is anything like the other red wheel cleaner they sell on that UK CG site, hmmmm.....

10. Spyral

I have been bitching about this on my twitter page for a few weeks. I need this stuff..and the CG guys won't answer any questions.

11. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Tom, if they aren't following you on twitter, your complaints fall on deaf ears, right?

On another note, can't wait to try the Diablo gel!

12. Spyral

True..lol..However, I called in this morning and have a call scheduled for 9:00 to the LA office. I may drive down this weekend if the stuff is available and pick it up.

13. Dsoto87

Dsoto87 Jedi Nuba

Yea ive been waiting for this also. BTW they lowered their price on the sticky gel. Really decently priced.

Anyone use it? I heard ti dries a little too quickly unless you use a ton of product though.

14. Spyral

I love SWG, I use it every detail. It does dry a bit quick, but I just do 2 wheels at a time and have no issues.

15. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Damn UK'ers... they get the exclusive stuff

16. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Sticky Gel is awesome, man. It immediately became my favorite wheel cleaner. Even at 4:1 it still clings very well to the surface, has impressive cleaning power, and is very affordable. It's a fast-acting product, just spray on, agitate with your brush(es) and then rinse off. I don't really let it sit for more than 2-3 minutes while I'm brushing the tire, the rim, the inside of the rim, and behind the spokes. Then I just rinse away with my pressure washer and the wheel is totally clean.

17. Spyral

Just ordered a gallon over the phone. They have it but it won't be on the site for a week or so..lol..$57.52/gallon. A bit pricey, but hey, who cares about money?

18. Spyral

Call and talk to Marcy, she can take the order over the phone and get it out today. I am so happy.

19. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Definitely not you, Tom. :D

20. Spyral

I care about it, but not enough to really worry myself over it. You can't take it with you!