Cell phone #'s went public

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Buddy, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

As of October 1st 2009. All cell phone numbers in the United States only are being released to telemarketing companies and you will start to recieve sales calls.

You will be charged for these calls.

To prevent this, Call the following number from your cell phone. 1-888-382-1222

This is the national DO NOT CALL LIST. It will only take a minute of your time.

It will block your number for Five (5) years.

You MUST call from the cell phone number that you want blocked. You CANNOT call from a different cell phone number.

This may take up to Thirty (30) days to take effect.

If you have any questions. Dont ask me because this Is all I know. Good luck eveyone.

2. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

3. barrym

barrym DB Forum Supporter

4. Jedidiah

Jedidiah Guest

yeah hoax hoax...

but i have always added all my numbers either way as i no longer have a land line.

5. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

This must be a joke.

6. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

If they will ever call me, I will damn them!

7. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

I like to do a favor to other random individuals when a telemarketer calls me. I tell them to "hold on a second, let me grab my credit card". Then I set the phone down, go outside for a smoke, maybe get something to eat. Until I hear that annoying beeping from leaving the phone off the hook for too long. I figure it prevents that telemarketer from making at least 1 or 2 calls.

Let's all do our part.

8. barrym

barrym DB Forum Supporter

Maybe you can try this next time:

YouTube - The Greatest Prank Call Ever :thumb:

9. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

LMAO that's HILARIOUS :lol2:

10. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

^^yep heard it. ill answer if it after 9 or weekends so i dont waste my minutes.

11. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

that's a pretty good way of answering phone calls every time telemarketer calls...