Cd2

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Legacy99, May 12, 2010.

1. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

Anyone using CD2? Heard it's being discontinued.

2. Mindflux

Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

I've got a couple cans. It's been discontinued before, then it wss brought back to do popularity. Who knows.

3. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

This is the second thread i have seen on this in the past 20 minutes. I tried to do a search but found nothing. Where are you guys hearing that it might be getting discontinued?

I need to try some LoL.

4. akimel

akimel Birth of a Detailer

I called the CD-2 support line and they confirmed that the Engine Detailer has been discontinued. I picked up two cans today at the local Auto Zone store.

So what does everyone recommend to replace it?

5. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

didnt even know they had a website. Wonder why it was discontinued?

6. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

Pig Spit is a good alternative to CD2. I used CD2 a lot in the past until I couldn't get it anymore locally. Pig Spit was recommended to me by some Harley guys, I tried it out, and now use it for all of my motorcycle details as well as my engine details.

7. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

Pig Spit? Never heard of it but thanks for the heads up. We have a ton of pigs over here too LoL. J/K

8. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

Yes, Pig Spit is really popular around here. I sell a ton of it to the local Harley guys, but been starting to sell it for people to use in the engine bay too.

9. BigAl3

BigAl3 Birth of a Detailer

cd-2 is some great stuff, i have half a can left. may have to go out and get another...

10. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

If anyone needs some the stores around me still carry it. I still have 2 cans due to the "scare" lol but I can pick up more if necessary