CarPro Trix tar and iron remover

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by Rcrew, May 30, 2012.

1. Rcrew

Rcrew Wax on..Wax off

Phil-

Was reading about this product on another site, sounds like another good time saver as it combines an iron neutralizer and a tar remover in one product.
    I realize you have moved away from CarPro stuff, but any chance you would bring this product in???

2. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

Why did he move away from CarPro? I have that product and it really is pretty nice.

3. LostHighway

LostHighway Jedi Nuba

I certainly can't speak for Phil but retailers usually drop lines for one or more of the following three reasons:
    1) They don't feel they can turn enough of a profit on the product(s) to justify continuing to carry it.
    2) They don't feel good about the product(s) quality/performance or price:performance
    3) They don't feel good about the vendor, which might or might not relate back to #1

Obviously the CQuartz/AQuartz dust up was not a positive thing whichever version of events you chose to believe.

Personally, I like Eraser and I'd be interested to try PERL or DLUX but I would not second guess Phil's decison. IMO CQuartz, IronX and Reload all have have very robust competition.

4. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

sorry we won't be bringing the Car Pro Line in.