Carpro so pure air purification

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by detaildude3629, Jun 8, 2011.

1. detaildude3629

detaildude3629 Birth of a Detailer

Need a bit of information on this product, how it is applied to interior of a vehicle? How much will a 120ml bottle do? I have a couple vehicles that i would use it on. Thanks guys.

2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

just spritz in the interior that's it. 120 ml will do quite a few interiors.

3. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Stuff works amazingly well.

4. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

so you dont have to wipe down the interior with it like the bottle says? i remember reading a while back that you had to let the car sit in the sun afterwards or something like that...?

5. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

I don't for the carpets which is where I sprayed it most of the time.

as for leather and dash I would wipe it down.

6. Rcrew

Rcrew Wax on..Wax off

I like to wipe it down on carpeted areas to ensure it is getting down into the fibers. Instead of using an mf towel though, I use a gloved hand and that way I don't really soak up much product, it all stays around so it can work.

7. richy

richy Guest

You read correctly. It does take sunlight or other light to activate it.

8. Stokdgs

Stokdgs Detail Master

I tried it recently in a vehicle that had major mold all over it, had to use Sporicidin to treat the mold, was hoping this product would take away the "hospital clean" smell of the Sporicidin.
    It took away the Sporicidin smell but replaced it with its own smell, which to me, smells like gym socks or something, It is not a nice clean odor like say - Meguiars Odor Elimantor.
    So, Im not happy with this product - too bad I have 2 bottles of it.

Dan F

9. minorc

minorc Two Bucket System Washer

I've used it on cars that are heavily smoked in. Always works,