Carlos...You ROCK!!

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by richy, Dec 10, 2008.

1. richy

richy Guest

When I won the competition for October, Carlos sent me a great package which I thanked him for. He then mentioned that something else would be on its way. Today I received that package..a beautiful black DB t-shirt! It's very good material (I know I used the same company for some I had made up for work). Thanks again, bud..you definitely rock!! Check out the pics below:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

hey, I want one of those!!!!!!!!!

3. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

Awesome shirt, I hope carlos decides to sell those so I can pick up a few!!!

4. trl2112

trl2112 Two Bucket System Washer

Very cool, I would like 1 of those.

5. Nica

Nica Banned

Oh good, you received the other goodie :thumb:

Glad you like it richy, when I was choosing a shirt I remembered that some shirts would make me itchy, or they would be too stiff or well just down right lower grade quality. I went with this brand of shirts because they felt comfortable, the price isn't too bad on them either, so they didn't break the bank.

As to having the shirts for sale, I have the print shop making me a bunch of things. But for now the priority is to get the banners all done up. Speaking of which I should be receiving the banners by December 15, 2008 or so. After the banners are done the shirts are next, there will be different colours to choose from too. They may not look like these black ones though, these black ones are special. They are for the monthly competition winners but I think you guys would be pleased with what these new shirts will come with ;)

6. 03trippleblackls

03trippleblackls Any Rag Vehicle Washer

You guys just want one cause you don't have one and someone else does... the old want what you can't have, lol,

just like little boys. ha ha

7. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

I want a banner.

8. Nica

Nica Banned

Oh don't you worry, there coming. This new print shop I'm using is very formal/professional. So far every time frame they have given me they have met, not only that but there quality is top notch too. I'm very pleased with there service and quality so far. So pleased that I placed the first batch of banners to be done by them. The other print shops I looked in to wouldn't pass the sample phase that's how disappointed I was with them :shakehead:

So I was told December 15 of 2008 the first batch of banners would be done, so that's when I'm expecting them. I'll post pictures of them as soon as I receive them.

9. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

I want - no, I *need* - one of those shirts. Or two.

10. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

no doubt Carlos rocks thats a nice shirt richy

11. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

Now that is a sweet shirt!

12. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Awesome shirt!

13. DJ_JonnyV

DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

I wear mine with great pride!!! Actually, my wife doesn't let me wear it if I'm going to be seen in publich with her...j/k!!1

14. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Let us know when those shirts will be available for sale! I want a couple of them!

15. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Yes, Very nice shirt indeed...:applause:

16. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

Hey do the shirts come in extra BUFF, cause that's the size I need.:goodn:

17. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

I like!!

18. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Very nice, and great bedding as well!

19. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

Very nice......Shirts look awesome Nica ;)

20. dschia

dschia Jedi Nuba

Nice Shirt, Please ship those to Singapore. =P