Carbon Detailed 06' Acura TSX

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by Carbon, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Carbon

Carbon DB Forum Supporter

I had a free weekend so I was actually able to do paint correction on my own ride. I've been detailing on the weekends for the past few years and just lately have I been taking before and after pics. I'm currently looking for a building in my city to open a shop but its hard finding a nice building that won't scare away customers. No interior shots though. I know my plate number is showing but I don't have my paint shop pro on this computer and i'm being lazy. I commute 100 miles a day to and from work and I can't keep the car clean for longer than 1-2 days.

Flex 3403
    Uber Foam Pads
    Einszett High Line Polish
    Adams Car Wash/ P21s Vitamin Shampoo
    Einszett Glanz Wax
    Einszett Insect and Tar
    Einszett Deep Plastic Cleaner
    Einszett Cockpit
    Swissvax Brushes
    Boars Hair Brush
    Adams VRT
    CR2 Engine Detailer
    Foam Gun

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Carbon

3. GDAL

GDAL Guest

great work ... I'm digging the blacked-out grill.

btw do you belong to a tsx forum? There's a guy on craigslist (either philly or allentown) that's selling a car that looks just like yours (same rims) ... but I might be wrong.

4. Carbon

Yup i'm on a few of the TSX forums, but not for sale. Cars been great to me.

5. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Great correction, taking the time to find all the swirls on silver sucks but the clear distinciton after your polishing made it wroth while!

BTW its funny to read someones product listing and know exactly where they bough the goods, DD FTW:thumb:

6. Domman56

Domman56 Birth of a Detailer

YOU SIIIIR dissapoint me. Ur name is Carbon and yet this TSX has no carbon bumpers hood trunk or fenders. Pathetic. Also no K&N intec on ur Vtec no go sir Haha jk man really clean car looks awesome

7. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

P21s Vitamin Shampoo? I have never seen that before, any info on it?

Great job on the TSX, I have liked them from the start.

8. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

That's some nice work, silver metallic is hard to be rewarding...

9. kei169

kei169 Wax on..Wax off

Looks Great Bro!

10. musc

musc Jedi Nuba

I am thinking that he mixed Adams red car wash into the the P21s for a custom blend. I have never seen a red P21s body shampoo unless they have special formula like the red wheel gel :yikes:

11. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

great job!!!

12. Carbon

The P21s is called bodywork conditioning shampoo which I guess has vitamins and stuff. I just took the adams car wash I had which makes more suds and mixed together.