Canadians, want a Flex XC 3401 VRG?

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by eShine, Nov 6, 2007.

1. eShine

eShine Guest

I am not sure if we will be selling these regularly on our page just yet but I am contacting Flex about purchasing some machines. Besides Carlos and me, any of you want to commit to a Flex? I will get final pricing before I place the order.

2. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

I am interested, but defiantly need a price first.

3. Nica

Nica Banned

ME...ME..ME..oh wait you already mentioned me :thumb: good job :D

4. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

So this is a dual action machine thats more powerfull than a PC? How easy could damage be done with this tool in the hands of inexperience.....namely me:buffer:
    Can the Edge 2000 pads be used with it or just the hook n loop style?

5. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

I don't think it can be used with the edge system

6. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

only Canadians?

7. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I am sure we can get them, too, but would have to pay the shipping. We can get them from Powerhouse with free shipping here.

8. P1et

Is the lack of a flexible backing plate really an issue?

9. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

I really don't think it would be unless you were absolutely sold on only using the edge system.

10. eShine

eShine Guest

Spoke to Flex about being a distributor, I am waiting to hear back. Will be a couple days.

11. P1et

The only reason I asked is because a few people brought it up as a seemingly negative to the Flex. If none of the professionals care, then I probably really don't care, HAH!

:rollinglaugh:

12. eShine

eShine Guest

Quick update on the Flex. Flex emailed us today saying they require us to also sell their other polishers..............

Basically they don't want to sell just the 3401, they want us to also purchase others. I understand they would like to sell other machines but this is the machine customers want. I do NOT see AG, CMA and Detailed Image selling other machines. I will be talking to Flex Wednesday, If they insist on forcing other polishers on us; we will not sell any of them.

13. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

Yeah, I don't see them selling them either! Would it help if one of us bought a flex rotary? or do you need to buy lots at a time. (ughhh bank account hates me)

14. Nica

Nica Banned

Flex rotary :confused: sure I'll take one :headbang:

If you don't cary the flex I'm taking yours :hmph:

15. eShine

eShine Guest

I will see what happens tomorrow. What is bothering me the most right now is there is NO way I am going to agree to having to buy other polishers if other compsnies are able to just sell the 3401.

16. Nica

Nica Banned

Sounds like they are flexing there :muscle: to me :p:

Come on Chris you can take them :chris: :lol2:

Sorry couldn't help it...:lol:

17. eShine

eShine Guest

Sometimes I just don't know why it can be so time consuming buying products.

Company A. Makes products.
    Company B wants to buy those products

What can be easier than that? Cut and dry!

18. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Maybe the other retailers arent buying directly from FLEX? MIDDLEMEN!!!!

19. eShine

eShine Guest

No way. They couldnt sell at $289 if they bought from a middleman. The Flex is supposed to sell for $400, companies have already driven the price down and believe me, there is not a huge markup even buying direct when selling at $289. I make more selling a Pinnacle Souveran.

20. Nica

Nica Banned

Makes sense to me :confused: but then again that would be too simple :p:

Good thing I got you to take care of all my detailing needs :dance: