(Canadian) XSCargo Find: Two Hoze Nozzles

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by BrendanS, Mar 13, 2009.

1. BrendanS

BrendanS Welcome to Detailing

I went to XSCargo with my dad today and I found two hoze nozzles. The one I bought is called "Firemans High Flow Nozzle". It's made by Rubbermaid and has great flow and pressure. Doesn't leak and when you slide it to the off position, no water leaks at all. Looks to be very durable. It was on sale for $9.99.
    NELSON - RM44215 - Firemans High Flow Nozzle - Outdoor / Garden - Watering

The second hose nozzle is similar to the firemans one that is very popular that is sold online for $20. It's only $7.99 and is made by Rubbermaid as well. I didn't bother picking this up as I don't need two hoze nozzles. It seemed very durable as well, not to heavy nor to light.

NELSON - RM44120 - Firemans Spray Nozzle - Outdoor / Garden - Watering

Go before they're all sold out!

Brendan

2. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

I've got the first one, and it's awesome.

3. BrendanS

Good to hear, thats the one I picked up. How much did you pay for yours?

4. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

$20USD on Amazon.

What I really like about it is the separate on-off lever. I've had a bunch of them where you twist the nozzle to turn the water off. With this new one, you don't have to do that. So whatever spray pattern you were using before you turned the water off is still set when you turn it back on. Which is just a small thing, but I really like it.

5. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Hey Brendan. How many did they have? Thats an awesome nozzle.

6. BrendanS

I don't know but they had a ton of the second one. The first one the guy had to go to the back because they didn't have it out yet. Do you want me to pick one up for you before I come out?

7. BrendanS

$20USD! It was $9.99CAD in stores lol. Thats $7.85 USD:yikes:. Oh well, I'm sure I would still pay that much for one if I saw it. It's really good quality. Glad you like it Karl

8. 911Fanatic

How many can you get? I'll take 10 if you can get them. If not, as many as you can. Thanks bud!:thumb:

9. BrendanS

Yeah I'll pick them up for sure. I'll bring them to you when I come on Tuesday. I know you don't have an XSCargo near you so thats why I offered.

10. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

If you can get those things for less than $8 USD, you should buy every single one they have. I absolutely love mine.

If you turn it to it's pressure jet setting, don't be standing close to the car when you pull that lever back - it's quite powerful! :lol: Obviously not like a power washer, but for just a nozzle, it's impressive.

11. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

Id be interested in one if its not alot to ask..........

12. BrendanS

It is, I tried it on my hose after I got it and the previous nozzle I had was really weak. I just couldn't stand it. Then I put this on and it's a world of difference. I won't be buying everyone but I'll be buying 10 tomorrow for Ken. My mom thinks Kens crazy for having 10 nozzles, she doesn't get detailers:bla2:

13. BrendanS

Hey give this a try first
    XSCargo - Store Locator - XS Cargo
    Not to be rude, but I don't want to be distributing these like crazy. I only offered to Ken because I'm paying him a visit on Tuesday to give a few products a go. He's been genuinely helpful to be and I thought I'd return the favour. Sorry bud:mounty:

14. Duratys

No problem.....Turns out I have one locally :shrug: Wife just said its been here over 2 years:yikes:

15. BrendanS

haha glad you found one. I hate turning people down but I'd rather not go through the trouble of going to the post office multiple times when people want something. Glad you understand:thumb:

16. Duratys

Well I just went out and bought one of these
    [​IMG]

I have one of these that I was less than happy with
    [​IMG]

Well it turns out the new one is a bigger POS than the one I allready had :( I couldnt get a decent stream or spray for that matter out of the new one. I dunno mabey its just the water pressure here but I wont be using this one.

17. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

If you bought all of them, you could sell them to us for say 13$ and make a good profit

18. BrendanS

Sorry you aren't happy with yours. Maybe it is your water pressure, but I'm fairly happy with mine.

19. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

Yeah, I think it's got to be the water pressure at his house. Mine will shoot clear across the front yard and into the street when cranked wide open.

20. 911Fanatic

Its definitely a water pressure problem. I've got the $80 Finest Nozzle from Griots Garage and its a POS without decent water pressure.