Camera Suggestion

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by blackjz, Jan 13, 2010.

1. blackjz

blackjz Jedi Nuba

I have read so many posts on exhibition room and show&shine section and noticed so many good pictures.. but I can't decide which entry level camera I should get..

I am thinking Nikon D3000Kit 18-55vr, Canon EOS 450D KIT 18-55mm IS, Canon EOS 1000D KIT 18-55MM IS or Canon PowerShot SX20 IS?

Your input is very much appreciated..

thanks

2. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Canon EOS 1000d or T1i. You get a nice entry level DSLR with nice megapixel numbers and shoots hd video.

3. Denzil

Denzil Guest

A T1i kit would be a good start.

4. willjco

willjco DB Forum Supporter

I am a nikon fan so i would go with the D5000 or the D3000 both great entry level cameras and they come in great package deals.

5. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

I was faced with a similar decision some time ago and went with the SX10 (forerunner to the SX20). In hindsight I probably should have payed the bit extra and gotten the SLR.

All comes down to what you want to get out of it. Initially I only wanted to snap pictures here and there but now I want something more flexible and with a wider range of features and functions :thumb:

6. Jedidiah

Jedidiah Guest

i have a D5000 barely used , with kit lens and Tamera 18-270mm lens i would let go.

pm me if you might be interested

7. blackjz

blackjz Jedi Nuba

I just tried to ise 1000D with autofocus lens..it's awesome but do you thing it;s worth it to get more expensive/advance one?

thanks for the input denzil

thanks mate

hi carn, thanks for answering my pm :) so after you use SX10, you feel you need something better?

shot you with pm :D