call of duty 4 xbox 360

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by panama, Nov 5, 2008.

1. panama

panama Virgin Detailer

any of you guys play this game online? thought i could set up a little friendly comp. detailing bliss vs detailing world?

2. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Hehe, I do have it but for PS3. :)

Edit: Here's our updated list.

PS3 Handles:
    Denzil - Devilspike
    Grey Ghost - gR3yGh051
    Nica - DBNica

Xbox360 Handles:
    Reflect - Black Barrett
    Smith2287 - smith2287
    Strokin04 - Strokin04
    MadOzodi - the zod
    Divine Detail - VR2K4MSM
    Grey Ghost - Gr3yGh057

3. Nica

Nica Banned

Darn, I only got the PS3 as well...that would be totally wicked Panama, Detailing Bliss vs Detailing World :thumb:

4. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

O-Boy...Here we go...:shrug:

5. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I've got it on the Xbox360 but dont get online with it.

6. Divine Detail

Divine Detail DB Pro Supporter

I've got it, and get online with it...I'd have to practice up with it though, i haven't played much lately.

7. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Hahah... Black Barrett on 360. Detailing Bliss wins. Detailing Bliss guys, add me.

8. yukonon22

yukonon22 Wax on..Wax off

cod5 comes in a few days

9. Reflect

Yea but this is easier considering everyone would already have it and 5 could get sold out easily.

10. Reflect

We should make this interesting with a wager.

11. Denzil

Denzil Guest

LoL, let's get a game going first, haha. We should all really stick to one console. I vouch for the PS3 or PC, either or.

12. Grey Ghost

Grey Ghost Jedi Nuba

i vote PS3

13. Nica

Nica Banned

I too vote for PS3 but that means I'll have to purchase the game as well..:shrug: no big deal it would be cool to play with some of you guys :thumb:

14. Reflect

I technically could get on PS3 as well...

15. Nica

Nica Banned

So how many do we need to play it? I would have to get all set up and all but I'm sure it can't be that bad :shrug:

16. Reflect

I'd say at least 3-5 players for each side.

17. Nica

Nica Banned

Oh okay, I'll try to pick up the game today or tomorrow..it's a long weekend of us Canadians..oh wait..no I made it to a long weekend, I took Monday off and Tuesday is a Stat holiday :wicked: so some detailing mixed with some Play Station action would be :awesome:

18. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

I have it but for the 360 though so if 360 guys want to add me I am smith2287 haha. I try to simplify everything by having similar user names. Have not played the game in a few months so I am probably a little bit rusty, I barely have time to clean cars.

19. BlueZero

BlueZero Birth of a Detailer

I have it for PS3 also. Never been online. I bought a wireless router so I could get on a few months about but never got around to setting it up. With the crappy winter weather coming I'll probably have time to set it up.

20. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Ok boys, let's shoot for Tuesday? It's a holiday for a lot of us so perhaps we can play then? Chime in on your availability that day.

I'll keep a list of our game handles so we don't have to sift through the posts. Hopefully we can actually get something going because it would definitely be fun.

Edit: I decided to move the list to my first post in this thread so it's much easier to find.