Bye touareg, hello CC

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Kilo6_one, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Ok, I picked up my touareg in december, it was awesome and loved it. What I did not love was the MPG. Its no better then my F150 or my previous Lifted Sierra which was on 33's. So my neighbor who is the GM at the local VW dealership called me and told me one of the managers of a different VW dealership was turning in his lease. So I jumped on it........ I have always wanted a CC, they are a very nice looking car, great lines. Ample power for daily driving and it gets great gas. Bonus was he was going to CPO it for me, he had the front and rear bumpers re sprayed, new wheels put on it as the other ones had water spots on it. Anyway, I told him don't have anyone wash it etc.

Here it is the day I brought it home, Parked next to my B6 wagon washed it real quick. Waiting for some time to polish it out and OC it. Interior is immaculate, nobody had ever sat in the rear seats, according to them. has 31k miles and is a 2010.

No plans to mod anything on it, thats what my wagon is for.

Enjoy
    [​IMG]

foamed it.
    [​IMG]

my old touareg in the lot to be recon'd and sold
    [​IMG]

kawjnnickkcx41 likes this.
  2. joffems

joffems Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Congrats on the new ride.

I love the lines on the CC.

3. abscissa

abscissa Virgin Detailer

congrats, not really a vw fan but i love the CCs.

4. boredstudent3

boredstudent3 Wax on..Wax off

congrats on the new ride.

nice detailing collection in the garage

5. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

Congrats Karl! Really happy for ya, hell of a great looking car. BTW, what MPG do you get in your F-150? Only reason I ask is because I may be in the market for one in December, but gas mileage may just kill that idea. I am no rookie at mileage...I drive a Jeep and average just over 17 city/highway.

6. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

7. Socal Brian

Socal Brian DB Forum Supporter

Congrats Karl!

8. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

Congrats brother. Great car choices as usual.

9. Streetlife

Streetlife Birth of a Detailer

Congratulations on the CC Kilo!

10. Kilo6_one

F150 gets about 12/18 on a average day. I hardly ever drive it, more for runs to the hardware store, so a whole tank can last me a month. I get about 380 miles in town to a tank.

11. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Love love love! Looking forward to your opinion about it after you had had it for a little while

Sent from my mobile device

12. Kilo6_one

well its identical inside next to my passat, however the seats are what sets it apart. rides just like the passat did before I did coilovers. But what amazes me is how much backseat room there is, including headroom. My wife is 5'10 she can sit in there with no problem. Only issue I have is for it being a 2010 and one of their flagship cars, they did not do HIDS and projector headlamps until 2012, as well as LED tails which was standard on the passat in all trim levels. But I love the lines, and the R Line body kit really makes it look more aggressive.

gas mileage is awesome, drove it to the coast, stayed there for about a week, all total I got 580 miles, didnt even fill up for two days when I got home. very happy with my purchases. To bad they dont offer it in a TDI version stateside.

13. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Very nice Karl. CC's rock!

14. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Congrats mate! I had a Passat rental recently and I was very impressed. But I bet the CC blows that out of the water. Such a good looking car.

15. cnut

cnut DB Forum Supporter

Congrats on the new ride. The C 's are very nice cars.