Buy Now or Wait (Winter Sales)?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Peacemaker, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Peacemaker

Peacemaker Two Bucket System Washer

Hey,

I'm looking to do a last minute winter detail on my Candy White VW. I have some Griots Garage Machine Polish and Mothers Polish, but I was thinking about getting D300 and some foam pads (or MF; haven't decided). Along with that, I also need some Iron X to remove the iron particles from the rear hatch.

Should I buy now or wait for a winter sale? Autogeek has a sale on CarPro products right now, and I'm going to buy the 4l container to save down the road. I only detail for myself on my own car.

Current order:
    1Z Einszett De-Icer spray
    6x Lake Country 6.5" pads (3x orange/white)
    Safe Scrub B&T pad
    CarPro Iron X 4l
    D300 (or Griots; haven't decided)

Thanks!

2. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

support forum vendors!

just wait, Detailersdomain will probably be running a special soon.

I buy in bulk, even if its for my own self, it just makes sense.

3. Peacemaker

DD is actually convenient bc I can drive there. I visit friends & family in that area at least once a month.

4. 3PedalMINI

3PedalMINI DB Forum Supporter

I try to support the local smaller guys when i can. Phil @ Detailers Domain is awesome, quick shipping always packaged well. He's a great guy and if you have a question he makes sure he responds quickly to get you back on track. His prices are competitive, sometimes lower. But any chance i get i support Detailers Domain! :thumb:

5. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

It would be dangerous if I could drive to Phil.

6. invaderzim

invaderzim Jedi Nuba

no kidding, I'd be in serious trouble if I could just stop in

7. Peacemaker

holy crap. just looked up where DD is located--I know exactly where it is... I used to go to that area all the time. Going to stop in on Friday.