BOGO Bosch Icon blades at O'Reilly Auto Parts

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by ziggo99, Feb 24, 2011.

1. ziggo99

ziggo99 Birth of a Detailer

It's in their current flyer, but I picked up some Bosch Icon blades for BOGO. Paid $20 for the first one, so $10 a piece seems like a pretty good deal. In case anyone needs new blades.

2. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Are these any good? I used to have Bosch, but switched to Michelin.

3. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Bosch IMO is decent, right up there with the Goodyears that are sold at costco. I like rainX and the michelin, and usually Autozone has a good rebate or discount. But man wipers are getting pricey

4. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

i like rainx for one reason. after their ok blades are done you can get cheap inserts and replace rainx once very easily. and just replace them whenever (inserts run about $5-6 for 2 inserts. so its pretty cheap to replace them

5. ziggo99

Just put them on today during a rainstorm, and they them see to be doing well. Reviews online seemed positive. It's their top blade, with the dual fx rubber, claiming it lasts 20% than other premium blades. I just know the last set of blades on my Saturn Aura lasted 1 year and 6k miles. Dunno the company since they had no labels, since we bought the car used. They might have been OE blades for all I know.

6. barrym

barrym DB Forum Supporter

7. ziggo99