BNIB Pinnacle Souveran Carnuba Wax

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Jay J, May 29, 2009.

1. Jay J

Jay J Birth of a Detailer

Up for Sale is a BNIB Pinnacle Souveran Carnuba jar of Wax.

The wax in here will last you about 30 applications or so.It has a 2-3 month durability factor per application as well.

It works best on Dark Colors, or Warm Colors (red/ect).

Sells for $95+ s/h new..

I'll let go of it for 75 shipped and 70 picked up

Take off $5.00 if you don't want the included Foam applicator and nice MF towel.

I just opened it to take pictures..Its going back in my temp controlled storage device. (well until its sold).

YouTube - Waxing your car with Pinnacle Souveran -How to use this wax :)

I repeat not my work below: But an example of how this wax can make a black car pop out :)
    [​IMG]

Now what you will be purchasing
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Never used
    [​IMG]
    I think this means made April 5th
    [​IMG]
    Never used
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jay J

74 shipped 69 picked up

3. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

I wonder how long this jar with last, that last one was gone in like a day or two...GL!!

4. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Have you used this wax before? With all due respect, this wax is NOTORIOUS for not lasting more than 2 WEEKS MAX.

Two to three months? Absolutely NOT.

5. Dsoto87

Dsoto87 Jedi Nuba

Yea 2-3 months durability is pushing it. 2-3 weeks is within reach. Thats not a knock on the wax though. Its definitely one of the best looking.

6. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

souveran lasts like a week for me ..

7. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

I haven't had the problems with the durability that everyone else has. I'm just not understanding what the problem is. I might not be getting 2-3 months like the tub says but I'm getting Alot longer that one week or two. Am I the only one that doesn't seem to have any problems with the durability and why do you think that Souveran doesn't have the durability It should...Thanks...:shrug:

8. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

I don't know what durability is, I strip and apply new wax every week in my search for my favorite. I must say though, I used Souveran yesterday and it is one of my favorites!

9. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Souveran is a fantastic looking wax, and it's very easy off and on. But with weekly washes, after the second wash, there hardly is any beading left.

Enter Collinite 845!

10. Buddy

Thats a good point. I'm going by how long Pinnacle says and how long the forum members say. I think it's a longer than anyone else thinks. In the long run It doesn't really matter because I re-apply before it's time anyway. My opinion is that I get 4 to 5 I Thought people would like this wax more thats all...:shrug:

11. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

souveran. and swissvax. are my 2 elite waxes in my collection!!! just thought id mention:applause2:

12. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

just dont tell autogeek. that i tempereraly put souveran on the back burner:yikes::drinking2:

13. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

I get on average of 3 to 4 weeks, but I really don't care about the durability since I never go for more than 3 weeks (4 max) without adding another layer or stripping it to try a new wax. The look is also more important to me.

14. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

wonder if you can melt Souveran paste and Pete's 53 and mix them...
    I've heard stories where some people melted down Megs #16 and P21S original and mixed both of them...not sure how it came out though...

15. Buddy

Well thats good that I found one person thats on the same track...:thumb:

16. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

If you could only combine those two perfectly you would get a really amazing wax.

17. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Yeah, durability? What is that? Better yet, who cares!

18. Buddy

Thats a heck of an idea...:thumb:

19. Jay J

I'll toss in a megs MF(new) if someone buys it this week