BMW 850i: For Sale Prep - GlossAngeles

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by GlossAngeles, Sep 2, 2014.

1. GlossAngeles

GlossAngeles New Member

We did a For Sale Prep on this beautiful BMW 850i. The car was recently painted and "buffed" by the body shop. Needless to say this left buffer trails and swirls throughout the paint.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

We began with a waterless wash and then proceeded to decontaminate the paintwork with a CarPro Poly Shave Den Block. We also spent considerable time cleaning the engine.
    After that we brought the vehicle inside and began testing product and pad combos to see what would yield the best result. We decided on a 2-step using Shine Supply Classic Cut on a microfiber cutting pad. We followed that up with Adam's Polishes Paint Finishing Polish.
    After the polishing we layed down a nice coat of Shine Supply Daddy-o Sealant and the necco-wafer-scented Shine Supply Signature Shine Paste wax.
    The finished result speak for themselves. Many people say that black is the most rewarding color, but there is something about red that I just love working on. To go from a pinkish, to a rich, deep, juicy red is so gratifying.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

kyle butler and punk0208 like this.