BMW 535I, Mercedes CLS 550

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by maxepr1, Jun 20, 2012.

1. maxepr1

maxepr1 Jedi Nuba

Long time customer upgraded her 3 series BMW for the big 535 and wanted a permanent coating applied so she opted for the Opti-Coat coating. After teaching her how to wash and dry with ONR a few years ago the cars have been a pleasure to work on! Almost no defects at all! Did a quick polish with OPT MF Polishing pad and 205 on a Flex, then IPA wipedown then OC. Interior need a vac. and wipedown with 1Z Cockpit and LM Vital on the seats. Engine washed and treated with 303, not much to do there. Sonax full effect on the wheels. Stripped with Dawn and OPC mix.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next up CLS 550, car is in pretty good shape. Owner wanted is sealed up as a neighbor of his told him the advantages of OC, after he researched it when I recommended it to him. So he new exactly what he wanted before I got there! Unfortunately for me, the paint was Mercedes Ceramic(suckness) so the rotary and LC Hydro Cyan and 205 was used to remove the defects. I went back over with Flex DA and OPT MF Polishing pad and 106FA. Interior was cleaned with 1Z Cockpit cleaner, leather was cleaned with Leatherique cleaner. Sonax on the tires, 303 on the wheel well liners(front).Dawn and OPC wash, before and after polishing. No before's as storms where looming and time was running out!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]