Bmw 535 gt

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by Viny Detailer, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Viny Detailer

Viny Detailer Any Rag Vehicle Washer

My friends, with much happiness I want to show a great achievement, after a few months trying to exploit that I could say, This car is for a service for company
    Setup:
    Aquartz Xcelerator to remove some imperfections
    AQuartz clean shot to degrease the painting
    AQuartz 12H and finally
    AQuartz 9H
    I apologize for the lack of pictures, but WHAT was managed.

Some before and after

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Work completed

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I end with this

[​IMG]

Hope you like ... :mounty:

2. bstp

bstp Birth of a Detailer

Great job there Mate! The Bimmer looks wet as hell! And I'm lovin them flakes.

A little off the topic question : how do u like the new 5 series? personally I'm not really feeling the looks, I prefer the e39 as the quintessential example of how a mid size Bimmer should look. Pe3rsonally , one of the things that I dont particularly like on the looks of the latest Bimmers and Mercs is how the bonnet / hood terminate above the headlight. I think that is something that Braqc or Sacco would never allow, it makes the car looks like it has Orlando Bloom's moustache on Pirates of the Carrebean.

3. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but you should work on taking much nicer photos, as they look over saturated, slightly grainy, and over exposed. I'm not sure if it was the camera or the natural sunlight that made them like they are.

Otherwise, nice work!

4. Viny Detailer

Thanks for the comment.
    About the off topic, do not particularly like the lid of the trunk, I think very big, but engineers must know what you want is ...

5. Viny Detailer

Thanks for the comment.
    It was very clear and I confess that I need to learn to take pictures, so improving the details do a photography course :thumb:

6. Swirlkiller

Swirlkiller Two Bucket System Washer

Pretty hard to say, since you didn't leave any before-pictures or during the process... ;) But the car is shiny, yes..

7. Viny Detailer

I agree, as I have not had much time for photos and painting was good, car is brand new, practically had only protection.
    Soon I will make another BMW and I'll post better pictures.
    Thank you.

8. bstp

bstp Birth of a Detailer

Viny I toattaly agree with u on the trunk lid too, personally i think it's too high up in the air, makes me thinking of doing indecent things to it, LOL

but i guess Merc's CLC and its predecessor, the w203 sportscoupe (never quite understood why they put the word "sport" and "coupe" on that one, since i think it's neither both) are the ones to blame for setting that trend. It ruins the cars elegance.

9. bstp

bstp Birth of a Detailer

oh yeah one more thing, I had the new 5 series filling up my rear view mirror the other day, and on my mirror, i dunno why, but honestly the front looked like a Komodo dragon's face to me. Who are the guys desiging for BMW at the moment? Those guys should stop messing with the marque's design language. Gimme back the good ol' restrained lines of the e36s and e39s please..

10. Berg Reis

Berg Reis Virgin Detailer

Nice work my friend!