Black Wow on faded Trim/Mirror Before/After

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Benzm3, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Benzm3

Benzm3 Virgin Detailer

So I was a little hesitant to buying a 4oz bottle of anything for 25 plus shipping, but I did. I more than pleased with the results! I tried my hardest to not get product on the paint. I didn't mask of the trim or mirror and some product did end up on the paint. Its not that hard to get off if you wipe it of immediately.

Pics:

IMG_0185.jpg

Attached Files:

2. eyezack87

eyezack87 Virgin Detailer

I'm still on my first 4oz bottle. 2 years later, it is still 3/4 full haha. Richard made a very cost effective product thats for sure :)

3. Benzm3

Benzm3 Virgin Detailer

The only problem is that directions say not to use on steps. Might give 303 a try for plastic steps.

4. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

It could be $50.00 for that amount, it is totally worth it. I have a suburban with black ABS fender flares, I was thinking about painting them and tried Black Wow, and it looks brand new, and that was applied 2 monthes ago with 4 washes and it still looks new.

5. CG6Lemon

CG6Lemon New Member

looks good with the results

6. kdude

kdude Jedi Nuba

Just curious but does BW compare to Prima Nero ?

7. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Nice picture and review. I am glad there is the 2oz bottle now, good size for those of us who just want to try the product out.

8. Bmer89

Bmer89 DB Forum Supporter

I gotta get me some of this with my next order! I've been meaning to try it out for a while.

and he has an MR2...... so he's cool.

9. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

It doesnt...... especially in terms of durablity. I use both, but Nero is best on tires and interiors.

10. Derek37

Derek37 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Yes, no steps. I used BW for the first time on the inside driver step on my van and it looks great! I only did half of it to compare. Few days later getting into the van, my foot slip quickly off the step bashing my lower leg on the step itself. Hurt for a few but damn, sure looks good. The step, I mean. Good stuff.

11. astro_ng

astro_ng Jedi Nuba

Looks fantastic, I'll have to buy a bottle soon!

12. BoostedMk6

BoostedMk6 Jedi Nuba

Good stuff. It lasts me for about a month or so.

13. JoeyZ

JoeyZ Obsessive Detailer

I used on my wife's LR3 and i didn't have great results with Black Wow. Once the warmer weather comes, Ill try again. There are so many area on her car that could use it. The fender flairs, the rear bumper, and the largest piece of all is the front bumper. What did you apply it with? I used one of those "nerf" material sponges from DD on the fender flares and mirrors and it seemingly didn't hold up that well after the next wash. Looked streaky. I will however try again, as the winter has put a beating on her car.