Bjungx007 Detailing Collection

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by bjungx007, Jun 25, 2010.

1. bjungx007

bjungx007 Birth of a Detailer

I just started detailing and have accumulated some products and tools through the year. Im planning to keep doing what im doing and hopefully expand into a legit biz. Id love to hear your guys thoughts and criticism because i know this is one of the best places to find good help. I thank all of you at detailing bliss for providing very thourough articles, reviews and discussions for me to grow as a detailer.

for the most part, this is a mobile setup. Budget is very tight so upgrading is little at a time by saving up. Please post your opinions, suggestions and comments, they will be much appreciated and thanks in advance!!!

As of now, im practicing my picture taking ability to grow my portfolio. Here are some pics for you guys to pick at.

CG - Grime reaper, diablo gel, fabric clean, synthetic clay lube, wheel and rim degreaser, quick detail w/ carnuba, p21s wheel gel, p21s taw, turtle wax bug and tar remover, lightning fast (one of my favorite interior cleaners aside from the choking), scotch guard fabric protectant, 303 areospace, cg silk shine, 3m adhesive remover 91% ipa/water.
    [​IMG]

Clay, cg butter wet wax, 3m performance finish, autoglym hd wax, menz pwrlock sample from a db friend !, Wet mirror finish, pro polish, 1 2 and 3 compound/polish steps from cg, jetseal, m-seal, 5050 paste wax, colinite 845, blue magic metal polish, cg metal polish, Scratch and swirl remover,pro polish.
    [​IMG]

Swissvax pneu brush, wooden q tip sticks, wet shine, maxi suds 2, onr, citrus wash and gloss, microfiber rejuv, bare bones undercarriage, leather cleaner, stripper scent, goo gone, window cleaner, foam brushes, leather conditioner
    [​IMG]

Menzerna and Meguiars
    [​IMG]

Microfiber towels and applicators
    [​IMG]

wash mits uber sponge
    [​IMG]

Wheel Brushes!!! and sonax!
    [​IMG]

Foam cannon w/ karcher attachment
    [​IMG]

1 Step Paint Correction with Menz Powerfinish, Jetseal 2 coats

This still has sealant on it, but i wanted to take pictures before the sun was gone :)
    [​IMG]

MMMM FOAAAMMM
    [​IMG]

Rsx 1 step paint correction with autoglym hd wax(1 week after wash).
    [​IMG]

2. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Ssssooooooo.... you foamed your bimmer and it turned into a Honda????? n Better get your money back on that foam!!!

3. bjungx007

Hahah i forgot to add the descriptions!!! took less than 1 minute to get bashed ;P

4. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

that neighborhood looks awfully familiar, hillsborough?

nice start on the collection!

5. bjungx007

yep you nailed it. thanks dankity dank! Feel free to stop by :) maybe we can catch a sesh ;)

6. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

lol, for sure. I use to live in the manors!

7. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Seems like your well on your way with a pretty good collection of tools and product. Only thing I don't see is the pads and Machine for the polishes ?

8. bjungx007

yea i totally forgot to take a picture of my detailing bag with my pads and flex 3401. ill post it soon.

9. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

what kind of glaze can cover honda into BMW?
    nice jdm wheels on rsx, my friend has them on his prelude