Biokleen Traffic Lane Cleaner

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by Denzil, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Anyone have any idea where I can get some of this stuff? I was only able to find the Bac-Out locally. TIA.

2. gmblack3

gmblack3 Top 9 detailer in the US to serve you in Atlanta

Have heard many good things about the TLC. I have bac-out and its the shizzle for sure on food based stains.

3. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Hehe, thanks for confirming the Bac-Out. I was still kind of on the fence about it but now I think I'll pick some up this week.

4. Mindflux

Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

Can't you have the shop that gets Bac-Out get you the TLC?

5. cshorey

cshorey Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I tried that with a local store which carries the entire BioKleen consumer line. Unfortunately they aren't in the same product lines. Bac-Out is part of the consumer and TLC is on the industrial.

I heard there is a local janitorial distributor in my area and they may carry TLC, I just haven't had time to locate it and go there.

chris

6. Denzil

Denzil Guest

It's doubtful as cshorey mentioned, it's a different product line. The place I can get Bac-Out is a grocery store called Nob-Hill. The nearest BioKleen in my area is in Modesto which is about 1 hour and 45 minutes away. :thud:

7. Charlies02GLS

Charlies02GLS Jedi Nuba

I've ordered from "Naturally Safe Cleaning" in Michigan after not being able to find it locally anymore. Pretty good prices and customer service. He accidentally sent me the Bonnet Cleaner instead of Traffic Lane Cleaner, I called and he sent out a gallon of Traffic Lace Cleaner the next day.

8. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Please tell me where you ordered from as I am in Michigan!