Better host than photobucket?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Darkstar752, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

I was wondering if there's a better picture hosting website than photobucket out there, my main problem is bandwidth. I went to go upload photos for an is350 I just detailed, and realized there's now a bandwidth limit and I was a 9.2GB out of 10GB. Is there a website that will let me host my photos for free w/ unlim bandwidth? I don't mind paying the $25 a year to go up to pro for the extra BW but if I can get it for free somewhere else, that's a nice bottle of some detailing stuff :applause2:

Thanks guys!

2. JonM

JonM Guest

Facebook.

Not sure about the bandwidth size, but I've seen people with crazy amount of pictures.

3. barrym

barrym DB Forum Supporter

Have you tried imgur?

4. Darkstar752

LOL you're tellin' me, my sister has over 6,000 pictures that's she's tagged in, not including all the ones in her albums that don't have her in it. I don't think it's the best place for hosting pictures for display on detailing sites though.

Nope, thanks man I'll try that! I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

5. HomeChicken

HomeChicken Two Bucket System Washer

I use smugmug.com

*edit oops, sorry it's not a free service

6. MINIz guy

MINIz guy Two Bucket System Washer

Imgur looks really good compared to Photobucket. I'll have to try it too as I've exceeded my bandwidth a few times already with Photobucket.

7. Darkstar752

Still a very interesting site, I don't mind paying if the features are worth it. I'm checking into it right now.