Best Waffle Weave MFs?

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Darkstar752, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

What are the best waffle weave microfibers you guys have used?

Looking for absorbency and softness. The ones I have after a year seem rough and are losing their absorbency, so I'm looking to purchase new ones. I was eyeing up PakShak Ultra Soft Waffle Weaves for a while, but they've been out of stock for a long time. Pretty sad because they're cheap too.

Also, while on the topic of MF's, what are some good plush ones that don't lint? I like the DI ReTHICKulous towel and Rubbish boys Super Plush, but if there are some cheaper alternatives that'd be nice. Thanks guys!

2. JonM

JonM Guest

For WW's I love pakshak and Autogeeks. Right now the middle size are on BOGO gonna buy some this week.

3. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

DI's waffle weaves!

4. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Best ones I have used are TC WW towels (now ShowroomFX) the white one are soft, yet absorb lots of water.

For plush: I have used PakShack Ultra Plush (not really ultra ultra plush but still great), CG Sasquatch (sp) have not linted on me as well.

5. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

Get the Pakshak Big Boy...I have about 40...super towel

6. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Pakshak's WW all the way.

7. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Showroom FX WW is the best I have ever used. Super soft and super absorbent.

8. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Showroom FX for me also. I got two from Ankeet and have been more than impressed with them.

9. Denzil

Denzil Guest

PakShak for me as well but I haven't tried the Showroom FX ones though either.

10. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I love my ShowroomFX waffle weaves!! I've still got 2 new ones. The best WW's I've used. I'm still thinking about getting a Pak Shak ww's. They have a very solid reputation too as you can tell.

11. christian900se

christian900se Obsessive Detailer

I will also put another vote in for Showroom FX WW towels... I bought 4 on a whim to try them out after becoming frustrated with my CG Miracle Dryers and I love them to bits since they work every single time and just keep absorbing.

12. blacK20

blacK20 Birth of a Detailer

Recently started using a WW from phil at DD and am loving it.

13. ahwil_lim

ahwil_lim Wax on..Wax off

+1, pakshak WW is very good one

14. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

agree! Pakshak WW's all the way. It's one hell of a great towel as it performs well and is a quality towel

15. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Showroom fx and meguairs water magnet have both impressed me

16. SRM06Goat

SRM06Goat Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Where can you find the Pakshak rags and the showroom fx?

17. cptzippy

cptzippy Jedi Nuba

What he said.

18. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Love the Showroom FX ones, but DAMN, they are so good it's almost TOO good. The surface is so dry that I no longer to the flood method, I actually have to mist the truck so it works.

It's insane!

19. Mindflux

Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

Can these be had anywhere but direct from TropiCare (Showroom FX)?

I assume this is it: http://www.showroomfx.com/Waffle_Weave_Drying_Towel_p/sfx-m3.htm

20. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Correct.