Best Interior Cleaner with Least Smell

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by fuzzybam, Dec 30, 2012.

1. fuzzybam

fuzzybam Virgin Detailer

So this may be looking for a holy grail, but here goes...

I currently use a combination of the Auto Finesse Spritz and Auto Finesse Total for cleaning the interior of my two cars. I absolutely love the cleaning job that these products provide, but the smells give me a bit of a headache. In short, I am allergic to certain scents and/or perfumes.

What products are out there that provide similar results without the smell or even a lesser smell?

2. dblackn

dblackn Two Bucket System Washer

My wife is sensitive to certain smells also, I use folex, it's odorless and optimum opti-clean, minimal lemony sent. Tough dirt I use Zep citrus 5:1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. SoCal Garage

SoCal Garage DB Forum Supporter

4. fech

fech Birth of a Detailer

I use ultima interior gel. It works great and doesn't smell too strong in my mind.

5. TheRustySuper

TheRustySuper Obsessive Detailer

I use Optimum Power Clean. It doesn't really leave a smell other than "clean," but no specific scent.

6. Pureshine

Pureshine DB Pro Supporter

I like Sonax dash cleaner my customer like the smell.

7. fuzzybam

fuzzybam Virgin Detailer

I don't mind "clean" smells and light lemon but perfume type smells bother me pretty badly. I'll have to look into the aforementioned stuff. Thanks guys.

8. Bunky

Bunky DB Forum Supporter

Chemical Guys Nonsense has no scent. I just picked some up but have not used it but one time. It is supposedly superconcentrated.(dilute 20:1).I can confirm the minimal scent but not much of a chance to evaluate the cleaning.

The sales pitch:

Say goodbye to dirt, grime, and stains forever. Introducing NONSENSE, the world’s first all-surface super cleaner engineered to be colorless and odor-free for maximum cleaning power on any surface. Nothing tackles the toughest dirt and stains on any surface like the amazing cleaning power of NONSENSE. The unmatched formula of naturally derived citrus extracts combined with pH balanced odor-free cleaning power makes NONSENSE the perfect solution for all your surface cleaning needs.

I do not think it was the world's first colorless and orderless (except maybe at WC/CG) since I have some other cleaners (like carpet) that are probably the same base technique.

9. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Autoglym Car Interior Shampoo. Very light smell and safe for use on all interior surfaces. My personal favourite.

10. fuzzybam

fuzzybam Virgin Detailer

The CG Nonsense sounds to be the exact fit of what I want. Thanks again guys :)

11. stottie

stottie Birth of a Detailer

The cg nonsense is very good has good cleaning ability. I used it on a customers car that was allergic to smells her car was trashed very dirty leather and it came out great. Even worked well on the carpet.

12. PDJ3.2

PDJ3.2 Birth of a Detailer

I've had the same experience with cg nonsense. It really has no smell and its cleaning power was surprisingly effective.

13. 3PedalMINI

3PedalMINI DB Forum Supporter

+1 no fuss, no smells, no chemicals. Steam can do some amaizing things, when paired with a mild agent it can do magical things :applause2:

14. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

1Z Cockpit Premium and Plastic Deep clean have a very "clinically-clean" smell to them and its not over powering. But if you want absolutely no smell, NonSense might be the way to go. I havent tried it but thats what they say on the youtube videos

15. john baker

john baker Birth of a Detailer

does the cg nonsense need to be rinsed out on carpet and fabric?

16. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

Griot's Garage Interior cleaner works great and has no smell.