Best drying microfiber

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by Stephen D. Frank, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Stephen D. Frank

Stephen D. Frank Virgin Detailer

I need to purchase some new microfibers for drying at my shop. What are the most economical options for a shop? Would love Phil to chime in here.

2. Holden

Holden DB Forum Supporter

Checkout PakShak.com. That's where I get my towels from. The 24x36 waffle weaves are amazing plus they also do 24x36 drying microfibers. Chemicalguys towels are good as well but I find that their waffle weaves aren't as soft as pakshak's.

3. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Sure our Uber Super Drying Towels are great.

Take a look at the reviews.

You MUST shake them out and wash them first.

Other than that they are I believe one of the best ones out there, add a Metro Air Force Blaster and you are in great shape.

4. Stephen D. Frank

Phil, how many of ubers would I need to purchase if we are washing on average 10 cars/day? Also, how long would they last?

5. detailersdomain

maybe 4. once they are wet they do a great job soaking it all up.

we had the ones in the shop now for over 2 years.

6. Stephen D. Frank

I may give you a call soon about ordering some. We already have compressed air in the shop, which is a huge help.

7. detailersdomain

please do.

8. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

:thumb:

9. artemis53

artemis53 Jedi Nuba

I had Phil's Uber Drying towel, and I LOVED it!!! Like he said, they do come pretty damn linty so you should wash them twice before use to avoid getting all of that all over the cars.

Only negative it had to me was the price. Although it is a good price for what it is, I now have chemical guys towels that are a little smaller and maybe not quite as absorbent as the UBER but I prefer them because I got 2 for the same price as one Uber.

10. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

As always; support forum supporters as much as possible.

I second the Super Drying Towel; they work great, especially in conjunction with a Metro Blaster.

11. React

React Birth of a Detailer

I'll probably try out the uber towels after I buy a metro blaster and ruin my DI waffle weaves. I do like the DI WW

12. Stephen D. Frank

So after using the Super Drying Towel from Phil, I am officially in love. Best towel I have bought!

13. artemis53

artemis53 Jedi Nuba

Those beasts just keep going! I used to dry a few cars each time I used it, and once it was soaked, you can wring it out and then if it is not dry behind the towel then I would just run another towel behind it to ensure it is 100%

14. fellowsdrake

fellowsdrake Two Bucket System Washer

Not the thread jack but does Phil=detailersdomain?

15. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

Yes. He owns to company and this forum.

16. Luke Wooldridge

Luke Wooldridge Virgin Detailer

THIS! this is all i use on my car best towels i have used for drying!