Best $10 I have ever spent..

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by MGEVOX, Jun 12, 2014.

Tags:
  1. MGEVOX

MGEVOX New Member

So I have been thinking of taking my passion for detailing and turning it into my career. Now typically I am a dive in head first type of person but, thankfully I have a better half who is a little more rational than I am. So she convinced me that I need to read up etc.. So first thing I did was pick up Renny Doyle's book "How to start a home based car detailing business". First, let me say I am not a reader AT ALL (besides maybe detailing forums ;) ) . This book I read within a matter of three nights because it was full from beginning to end with helpful tricks, thoughts, plans, etc.. Now when I do open my business which I WILL. I know I will be in 1,000 times better position to do so, thanks to Renny's great advice.

The book is a MUST read if you are thinking about starting in this business or even if you are just getting yourself established..

ap08 and kyle butler like this.
  2. JSF721

JSF721 Jedi Nuba

Wishing you the best of luck with your new endeavor.

MGEVOX likes this.
  3. MGEVOX

MGEVOX New Member

Thank you sir! Will be awhile, just in the planning stages but thank you.

4. Meticulous-Detail

Meticulous-Detail DB Forum Supporter

Good luck!. I have been doing it for 3 yrs part time and am happy I turned my passion and hobby into a business. Going mobile or opening a shop?

5. Ocho

Ocho New Member

I just ordered my copy last night, can't wait to read it.

6. tigerwash

tigerwash New Member

Great info. I'm gonna buy a copy soon. can't wait to learn more tips