Beauty shots: 2002 Camaro SS convertible

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by InsanePaint, May 29, 2013.

1. InsanePaint

InsanePaint Pro Detailer

This was a job I recently completed at a shop, in my client's home town. Incredibly nice guy, he hung out all day while I worked on the car. Both him and the shop owner were totally enjoyable to get to know, while I worked. VERY unique car, and one of the last of it's kind. When I'm not in my shop, with my lights, I find it very hard to capture defects, via 50/50 & before/after pics. On top of that, with this being an out of town job, I got right to work, and didn't have time to waste. However I feel these beauty shots at the end of the detail, speak for themselves. This was a paint correction only, and car was immacculate when I arrived. Process was:

• Adam's Polishes Clay Bar, Adam's Detail Spray, Adam's Single Soft Towel
    • Compounding was dealt with via another brand, as I'm out of Adam's Polishes SSR, SHR & am awaiting the NEW formula of Adam's correction compound (as are most people, lol)
    • Adam's Fine Machine Polish & White Pad
    • Rupes Bigfoot LHR21
    • Adam's Brilliant Glaze
    • Adam's Americana Paste Wax
    • Adam's SVRT & Adam's In/Out Spray on engine bay
    • Adam's SVRT on tires
    • Adam's Invisible Undercarriage Spray on wheel wells
    • Adam's Detail Spray on wheels & windows
    Here ya go!! :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm returning to this client again, for another vehicle, in a few weeks. I'm hoping to lay another coat of Americana on this baby for added gloss & added protection. Thanks for hangin' out & reading! I'm here if you have any questions!! :)

2. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Looking great. Saw these all the time at my high school when I was in high school, but they somehow all disappeared off the road.

3. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Nice job . One of the few convertibles that I like. I see you used the Rupes 21. How are you liking it ?

4. SVT Gabe

SVT Gabe Virgin Detailer

nice work!
    those f-bodys are still one of my favorite body styles.

5. InsanePaint

InsanePaint Pro Detailer

Thanks so much gentlemen!!
    It QUICKLY became my "go to" polisher. Hands down.

6. TheRustySuper

TheRustySuper Obsessive Detailer

I don't see too many of this body style of Camaro that are very well taken care of. Haven't seen a convertible one in ages...looks fantastic!