Beading!

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by sneek, Oct 4, 2007.

1. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

Post your beading pics here.

Here are mine taken today.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Nice microbeads! Here's mine:

[​IMG]

Einszett Perls Shampoo by itself

Next 4 pictures are Meguiar's 16

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Pinnacle Signature Series II BEFORE actually washing the vehicle. This is 2 months after application.

3. Nica

Nica Banned

Sweet beading boys...I'll have to load some pictures of mine too.

4. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

looking good, it appears that 16 does a great job of beading.... but very cool pics

5. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

:p I will have to show you my ultimate beading combo one day. It takes 3 days to apply which kind of sucks, but it looks sweet. The pics above at just using 476 using parts of my oh so weird techniques.

6. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

please tell us your combos and techniques :)

7. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

I'll PM you. Some of them are kind of sketchy so I don't like to post them to public forums just in case someone tries them!

8. Calgarydetail

hey sneek would you please also pm them to me, i would love to hear what it is

9. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

Forwarded

10. 89s1

89s1 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

lemme hop on board the forwarding bus.

i too wanna know the dark secrets of the sneek beads

edit: is that your accord sneek or a customer car?

11. Calgarydetail

i belive its his, i know he drives an accord

12. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

LOL I might as well just post it!
    The Gen7 Accord used to be mine, but now it belongs to my dad. I want a new Accord Coupe! Or maybe a CTS..or if I can get a good price on a G. :( If i got a CTS from the states it would be 10 grand cheaper...costing about the same as a EX Accord. I test drove the sedan and was very impressed! The looks aren't really for me though. Maybe it will grow on me.

Okay so before I do...It isnt my fault if anything goes wrong...you decided to listen to some crazy guy on a detailing forum!

"Usually I do a base coat of #21 then follow with 476S and then OCW. This time I spit shined with OCW...didnt want to post this just in case it caused some sort of chemical reaction, and it is great. I find this combo has lasted about 4 months and going on my friends beater. What I have been trying is getting a black pad, misting the pad with 2 sprays of OCW, applying 476 to the pad, and putting the pad on a high opm sander. It warms up the wax almost melting it into the paint. Then spray it with OCW after it hazes and wipe away. Repeat 2 times and you will get great gloss and protection. I am measuring protection with the squeak test by the way."

It isn't anything special, I just find it had to get lots of beading on vertical panels. So I kept on trying things until i got this. Sorry for making it sound super awesome.

13. 89s1

I work at T&T Honda!!!!

we just got our first coupes in a week or so ago

they impress me 100% more than the 4 door did.

seriously mean front end on it.

14. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

LOL that is where we get all our cars form!

Have you taken that black SI sedan for a spin....I was debating on that one too. haha I love cars to much to only have one. I was there for the VIP test drive days. :( They didn't have any coupes at the time...I guess I will have to make a trip there soon, but it is pretty far out of the way.

15. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

16. 89s1

lookin good with the plate frame, however im suprised you kept the decal on.
    did you get teh 4-way protection when you got the car?

and to answer your other question, i havnt had a boot in a sedan yet no (especially the black one, its in the showroom now) but one of the other detail guys bought our only white sedan Si.

he has nothing but good things to say, and im not suprised. he'll be upset next spring tho when we take em both to the track and i hang him up to dry in my 1989 civic

17. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

It is like a CSX for 4 grand less. With a different spoiler too I guess. 4 grand vs spoiler ....hmmm

18. 89s1

the csx never had 197bhp, 6-speed motivation though