Back!

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Ch40t1c, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Ch40t1c

Ch40t1c Obsessive Detailer

Hey guys. I've been gone for a month or two due to school and work kicking my butt. Quarter is coming to a long awaited end so I'll have a little more free time :applause2:. I've missed it here! On a side note - new addition to my family, pictures up soon :headbang:

2. billy

billy Obsessive Detailer

Glad to have u back

3. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Welcome back!

4. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

welcome back man! what'd you get??

5. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Welcome back!!

6. Ch40t1c

Thanks for the welcome back guys, missed ya

2006 Black S40, paid for her myself. My pride and joy :afro: Splurged on black friday and picked up some CG5050 for her to wear, should be here tommorow for me to try out!:D

7. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

ahh very cool. two nice pickups. hows the finish on the new S40?

8. richy

richy Guest

Welcome back bud...we saved your seat for ya!

9. Ch40t1c

Finish as in clear coat? Studying has turned my brain to mush and that's all I could think that you're referring to. It seems pretty hard from what I've seen of it. I haven't had the chance to detail it yet as I broke my one and only LC orange pad (new ones coming tommorow hopefully). However a hard clear didn't stop the dealership that inspected the car from filling it full of scratches. As I was walking back to the office to pick up the paperwork, I see them finishing drying mine with a dirty rag that was on the ground. They washed the car with a broom. I really wanted to snap a picture but then I realized I wouldn't want something that terrible on my phone.

10. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

^^^ i would yell at them and made them pay for detail

11. Nica

Nica Banned

Welcome back..man your avatar is very distracting :nod:

12. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

True that!